Search results

1. bazza1000

My ibiza taking shape

I think it can go lower :p lol. Looking good [B)]
  2. bazza1000

just had a runnig with a scooby in the ibiza

You would have come unstuck the minute a corner was thrown into the equation! Ibiza's little barges bless em lol.
  3. bazza1000

Martyns Cupra R for sale

Elises are awesome cars - go for it! Handling machines as well, more of a weekend car/second car as they are very basic inside. What about the Exige? Even more of a track day car! I was at a track day in Bedford a few months ago, and there was an elise with a 300bhp supercharged civic...
  4. bazza1000

Type-r vs. Revo'd Cupra

You have stage 2 though and a massive list of mod's, that might be why?
  5. bazza1000

Type-r vs. Revo'd Cupra

There's next to no difference in the two cars. My mate - Underzcupra who used to own a silver apr'd cupra now has a civic type r. Speed wise they are identical, ibiza has more torgue but the type R just keeps revving and revving! Top end the type R would definately win, as that is where they...
  6. bazza1000

Bad day today FIRE!!!

oh no gutted for you dude, at least you caught it at the early stages or could have been alot worse. Am sure you will have it all fixed and back up and running asap!
  7. bazza1000

Which boost guages look best

Yes the defi guages are pretty expensive, excellent quality though. Think the autoguage guages are the best value for money, they do the job
  8. bazza1000

Upgrading the fmic....

I spoke to Forge while at the autosport show at the NEC, they had some lad come in with a 'custom fmic' wishing to upgrade to the forge. Basically his 'custom fmic' was worse than the standard smic after testing, and had been butchered to fit. It took the guys at Forge quite some time to put...
  9. bazza1000

Which boost guages look best

Go for Defi! :p
  10. bazza1000

Dynotwist or Jabbasport Induction Kit??

Yes it is - Forge themselves recommend it! Makes no difference if its reversed or in normal position. Just sound wise. I agree Jabbasport induction kit is ace!!!!
  11. bazza1000

Induction Kit - Best for me??

I know £220 is alot of money, but the fit etc is perfect (fits flush against bonnet). Must take a fair bit of time to manufacture each heat shield. I had to wait about a month for a new batch to be made!
  12. bazza1000

Here's a picture of it fitted for you:
  13. bazza1000

I know it seems like alot of money, but the fit and qaulity is spot on!
  14. bazza1000

I went through various induction kits to try and get a loud dump valve sound which cost alot of money along the way lol, and by far the Jabbasport is hands down the best IMO. They are a cracking bunch there so they will sort you out! I went a meet and someone made a sly comment about running...
  15. bazza1000

Jabbasport induction kit mate!!!!!! If you want the dump valve sound and an excellent quality kit! Slightly more expensive @£220 but worth every penny. Get on the blower to the guys at Jabbasport and get one ordered!!!
  16. bazza1000

Atmos Dump Valve?????

I had a jabbasport induction kit on mine and with a forge 007p recirc it made a loud noise!
  17. bazza1000

Help with 3 faults please! urgent!

Have been down the garage with him, and things seemed to have got worse. Started to smoke heavy and smell of petrol, and was overfueling on cylinder number 1. With car not running but ignition on - fuel rail was still pressured and pumping petrol in. Any ideas now?????? Could it be an...
  18. bazza1000

Help with 3 faults please! urgent!

If this helps Lee has just text me with the actual fault codes: P1435 P1421 P1289
  19. bazza1000

today ive mostly been....

You lucky git! Sounds like you had a fantastic time driving that beast.
  20. bazza1000

Holy S**T!!! (pic)

They're shocking! How could someone do that to a car lol
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.