Search results

1. Cupra-Chris

Prowetts mk3 ibiza cupra build

Was gunna say lol throw a pic up and we can have a look :) Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  2. Cupra-Chris

The big sphere bit? As in what bolts to the downpipe that would be the hotside of the turbo housing? If it what i think your on about lol Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  3. Cupra-Chris

Help me !

Right ive checked it and its defintaly not any of the heat shields sounds like its coming from cambelt side of the engine ? Maybe a tensioner ? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  4. Cupra-Chris

Help me !

Cheers for the help ill check it tommorow Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  5. Cupra-Chris

Help me !

Dont think he read the post properly Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  6. Cupra-Chris

Help me !

N75 rattling? Really? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  7. Cupra-Chris

Thought so they look good mate Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  8. Cupra-Chris

What wheels are those ? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  9. Cupra-Chris

Onvi yellow mk3 ibiza cupra

By the way the bulb started working again about 5 minutes from home after i went over a speed bump loose connection Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  10. Cupra-Chris

Another small update new phillips headlight bulbs. Both mine went at the same time had to drive from wembley to newbury about 60 miles in london traffic in the dark with only 1 foglight interesting to say the least :) would recommend these bulbs to anyone great upgrade over standard Sent from...
  11. Cupra-Chris

Cupra R TD05 20G

Like i say this just from previous experience a few years ago things may have developed since then. Best person to speak to would probably be bill at badger 5 he is in the traders section here he is the man for different turbo setups. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  12. Cupra-Chris

Cupra R TD05 20G

You could but you have to find a tuner that would map it with that setup as from what i found when i had my old ibiza you may struggle to find someone willing to map it as it isnt really a fully tried and tested setup for 1.8t engine i beleive. I could be talking **** but its just from past...
  13. Cupra-Chris

Pics of door handles fitted. And a pic of how awful the halfords paint turned out Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  14. Cupra-Chris

Cupra R TD05 20G

You can make anything work with the right mods only problem i would see is trying to find someone to map it ? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  15. Cupra-Chris

Oh sweet ill keep you in mind when i get round to doing the cooler then bud cheers. Small update my door handle surround were looking pretty worn 9so i decided to paint them as said before i rubbed them down and cleaned them up a used vinyl paint from halfords for interior trim and it just...
  16. Cupra-Chris

Smoke from behind steering wheel? HELP?!

It will be the indicator stalk itself i had this problem and it stopped my indicators working and there was smoke coming from behind the steering wheel. Try replacing the stalk. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  17. Cupra-Chris

Abs/traction problems

It will be faulty wheel speed sensor. Or the wiring to the wheel speed sensor mine used to do this you have 2 options change them or pull the fuse lol Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  18. Cupra-Chris

wiring diagram ibiza Cupra mark 3

Got it now baz just emailed it to me for yeah maybe get it stickied for future reference for any one Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  19. Cupra-Chris

I think im gunna ko4 style piping with the cooler looks alot cleaner Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  20. Cupra-Chris

I tried seat they cant get the top bits only the grab handle surround and they want 86 quid lol what u think about painting them with because i tried vinyl paint from halford and its just horrific lol ill chuck some pictures up to show you the result haha Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members