Search results

1. Thwomp08

Dodgy drivers lock ?

was the car fired up? i did something like this... unlocked the car, chucked the keys on the drivers seat, popped the bonnet, shut the door, checked my levels, then went for the door and it had locked. at the time i didn't have the spare key at the address, so had to call out my breakdown...
  2. Thwomp08

My first ibiza - project build thread

Just read through your whole thread, amazing car, fine example of a mk4 :) fair play for taking on the re-trim and doing an amazing job of it (kudos to your mum too). Keep up the great work :)
  3. Thwomp08

removing the badges on the boot?

I think I've only just realised that Cupra's don't have the badges there, I've always thought that mk4's from the back were mk3's... was mine de-badged prior to me getting it (with just Cupra in the centre) just to confuse me? I'd have gone with the hairdryer and fishing line approach too...
  4. Thwomp08

thinking of selling my mk4 ibiza

I'll hopefully help put a perspective on this... Compare your description with my purchase 3 months ago... Mk4 Ibiza Cupra 1.9 TDi (160hp), 54 plate, just shy of 45k miles, MOT done on purchase, 2 months tax, full Seat dealer service history. Bodywork was immaculate other than a single...
  5. Thwomp08

welcome :)
  6. Thwomp08

mk4 ibiza cupra with yellow fog lights

Nice ride dude, got a few good touches I might have to add to mine :)
  7. Thwomp08

Guide to Removing Dash

Just read this guide :) give yourself another gold star Cus, great guide ;)
  8. Thwomp08

GUIDE - How to remove spoiler.

Nice guide, will defo be following this in future.
  9. Thwomp08

Duel Mass Flywheel Advisory

A nice cheap fix for the Beeza then... when it was 'on it's way out' on my Civic, it was the best part of £950... Honda wanted £1.5k for the same parts and labour...
  10. Thwomp08

yellow ibiza's thread ?

I would if I were a full member ;)
  11. Thwomp08

Honk if you're horny... I can't :(

Hi folks, got an issue with my horn... It no worky :( I've had the car a little over a month and I can't say I've ever thought about using the horn until I got cut up earlier today... Problem was, I had no way of alert the other driver I was there (you'd think being bright yellow would be...
  12. Thwomp08

parking sensor retrofit

Thanks for this, you've just convinced me where my reverse camera will sit when I get one :D
  13. Thwomp08

I've Entered The Yellow Cupra Club :)

Hi all, Last week I finalised payment and driven away in my 54 plate Yellow Ibiza Cupra TDi! Look forward to speaking to many of you in the future, no doubt 'how do I do this' type questions about modding ;) Great forum! Adam.
  14. Thwomp08

Known Ibiza Faults?

That's great! I'll bear those points in mind when doing viewings and test drives :) Thanks! :) Adam.
  15. Thwomp08

Known Ibiza Faults?

Hi folks, I'm new here and I'm looking at getting a mk4 Ibiza 1.9 Cupra and just wanted to know if there are any known/common faults I should check before proceeding with a purchase? I know there will be faults with every car, but are there any that are more prone to failing than others...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.