Search results

1. C3PRA

Back where she belongs

That’ll be Snows, great service and did the deal very quickly and ready within 5 days. Based in the New Forest so occasional trips to Southampton, just keen to drive anywhere at the moment :drive1:
  2. C3PRA

Back where she belongs

3. C3PRA

Advice from Owners

4. C3PRA

Advice from Owners

Thanks for both your honest comments as good to hear. High 20’s is where I was expecting it and hopefully this may we’ll improve as the car loosens up, my 1.4tsi Q3 is averaging mid 30’s so there may not be a massive fuel difference. The biggest annoyance is the delay but that was my first auto...
  5. C3PRA

Advice from Owners

Hi All, On the brink of making the decision to return to the Cupra as costs to renew are very similar to Q3 but you get all the bells and whistles plus a load more power It will be mainly used as a daily by the wife during the week, short journey to work and back (12 miles) and dog walks and...
  6. C3PRA

New owner of a Cupra

Looking good Matty glad she's been sold to a caring owner :D
  7. C3PRA

New owner of a Cupra

Can I change my mind !! I'm the gutted one!! Ha ha :D
  8. C3PRA

New owner of a Cupra

Hope you have some good times in my little baby she is awesome and yeah you have got the one, so look after her. As for rare i've only seen one other around this area so you'll get noticed which may not always be a good thing!!
  9. C3PRA

Cheapest / best deal on Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s

Anyone pass on their info on the best buy on these as i'm tempted !! Thanks in advance
  10. C3PRA

IPOD Issues

Hi with mine it was a faulty ipod dock under the seat, took it back to the dealers who tested it and they ordered a new part and replaced it, in fact i've recently had it replaced again as it stopped working under warranty! :)
  11. C3PRA

RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

He used a program to add them on called POI Inspector you can read up on it in VW Navi but i believe they were having a problem with the latest maps. No i'm still a little behind, How many sats do you pick up and where's your GPS Aeriel? Hopefully later this week i'll call in and get it...
  12. C3PRA

RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

I'll let you know when mine come, they are due any day Nick what maps are you currently running as you had maps with camera positions didn't you?
  13. C3PRA

RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

Thanks Nick just tried and it wasn't turned up very loud and never thought to turn the volume whilst she was talking:rolleyes: Yes i've got the factory bluetooth and the directions come up in the MFD ok and the time doesn't move as its the Seat model. Well chuffed:funk: with it just the other...
  14. C3PRA

RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

I think i've worked out what Map Version, it's version 3 i think :)
  15. C3PRA

RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

Ok so i fitted the RNS 510 today :funk:, in general went fine but just have a few questions that maybe someone could help me with. I have not connected up the safe pin to the live as of yet although i have put the pin into the iso connector with wire but the unit isn't asking for the pin no...
  16. C3PRA

RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

Not got it yet should arrive today but probably have to collect from Post Office tomorrow ! I was assuming it would not be uptodate so trying to prep all the discs so i can load on when i get it prior to loading in any music. Will give the fitting a go over the weekend hopefully:D
  17. C3PRA

RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

Ok i've downloaded rar files earlier displayed x 4 no. I've unpacked the first and get a .nrg file then try to add the second, third and fourth files to the folder but get 'a file already exists by this name do you want to replace?' Do i add as different name or do i burn each file individually...
  18. C3PRA

RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

Thanks for the advice Martin and Spenny:) I have ordered fascia and clips from David at Sere on here so they'll be coming next week. I have come across the safe pin part somewhere in reading the many posts on here, vwnavi and briskoda so i'll look it up again. The aux pin adjustment do i need...
  19. C3PRA

RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

Yeah it was a great price ! I'm just hoping it was not too good to be true. I was goining to get a vw one as they seem to go for a better price until that one came along. Have you got the aeriel adaptor fitted and if so where did you get it from can't find any on ebay?
  20. C3PRA

RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

C3PRA have you got your unit yet?? No not yet hopefully will be coming next week unless i've been stung that is!!:cry: ordered it through ebay! With the downloads is a case of just download and burn to the same disc or self explanatory once downloaded?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.