Search results

1. Leon cupra performance pack: Official

Are the specially designed alloys lightweight? I understand the standard 19" wheels are extremely heavy
  2. Cupra Tyre Foam Compressor

Is it called "no more gaps" lol
  3. TSI Engines special care?

I'm pretty sure that the parameters of the start stop will prevent the engine stopping if temps are too high. A lot of cars these days have electric pumps to keep fluids moving when engine stops to enable cooling. Not sure what is fitted to Leon's.
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

She meant the Nitro Plus was on the right along with the fuel flap
  5. Aftermarket alloys

Not on the car not got it yet, plenty of examples on other cars online though
  6. Aftermarket alloys

Oz Ultraleggera or Speedline turini are what I intend to go for
  7. Performance Pack retrofit (Cupra 280)

Christmas, wow that's long wait. PP doesn't appear on UK website yet. Sorry can't answer your question
  8. OBD Bluetooth adapter and app?

I've used one in other cars, they are very good and can provide several readings. I've used Dash Command which is pretty good.
  9. Whistling from the bonnet when warm

What wheels are they? Performance? Are they lightweight?
  10. Cupra Thoughts - 100 miles in

That's pretty impressive. How many litres did you get in when you filled up? I know some tanks day empty when there are several litres still in there
  11. Leon 2015 model year changes

Anything there to replace them? Why have they done that?
  12. Insurance group confusion!

As I say insurance groups are different from company to company. Some insurers will only group vehicles one to 20. In a fleet, depending how the fleet is rated, the 1.2 Tsi may cost exactly the same premium as a 150 or 184tdi or even a cupra 280. All cars can be one premium say £450 each vans...
  13. Insurance group confusion!

Insurance groups on Parkers don't directly translate to insurers. Each insurer has a different rating system and the car group will be different from insurer to insurer. On a fleet policy you can have a much higher grouped vehicle Ie a BMW M5, but pay less for the premium than a brand new Leon...
  14. Expected Delivery?

The buckets are now available to order, they don't have lumbar support. On another thread someone said they were picking theirs up today and they had ordered buckets.
  15. SEAT Cupra 280 SC Side Skirts

Are the skirts an option from SEAT?
  16. Bridgestone tyres on the Cupra

That's the plan for me. Some lightweight 18's.
  17. Bridgestone tyres on the Cupra

What about the Dunlop Sportmaxx RT? Not had them on a car, but for sportsbikes they have been one of the best
  18. Bridgestone tyres on the Cupra

Toyo proxes T1 S Kumho KU39 19's certainly ain't cheap for quality rubber.
  19. Cupra Options

Yes they are nice. Looks like they are £879 excl tyres. OZ Formula would look good too and XXR 527's
  20. Cupra Options

Yeah that's what I meant, performance not power.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise