Search results

1. MK2 Facelift Front Slam Panel is it same as Pre Facelift?

Hi All As above is the 2009 + FACELIFT front slam panel same as the earlier models? I understand the front headlights are different? But is the slam panel the same? Can anyone shed any light into this... Thanks
  2. 2010+ Facelift Seat Leon MK2 CRUISE CONTROL RETRO FITTING

Hi All Has anyone retrofitted a cruise control stalk to a 2010+ FACELIFT Seat Leon? If so any fitting guides out there and whether it needs an extra wiring or just a new stalk? Thanks all
  3. 2010+ Facelift Seat Leon MK2 CRUISE CONTROL RETRO FITTING

Hi All Has anyone retrofitted a cruise control stalk to a 2010+ FACELIFT Seat Leon? If so any help on a fitting guide and whether it needs extra wiring or just a new stalk? Thanks all
  4. 2010 FACELIFT SEAT LEON MK2 CRUISE CONTROL CODING

Hi All Has anyone retrofitted a cruise control stall to a 2010+ FACELIFT Seat Leon MK2? If so any help on coding values and fitting guide? Thanks all
  5. Would MK3 SEAT LEON wing mirrors fit onto a MK2 Leon?

Hi All Does anyone know if a MK3 leon wing mirrors would work on a MARK 2? As currently got electric mirrors and wing mirrors? Has anyone done this? Is it plug and play Thanks All
  6. Team HEKO Surrounds for SEAT Leon MK2? Best Place To Buy? Anyone got Spare?

Hiya All Looking to invest in some team HEKO wind deflectors for my SEAT. Anyone know wheres best place to get them from or got any spare laying around in garage or storage? Thanks all
  7. Seat UK Black Plate Surrounds? Best Place To Buy? Anyone got Spare?

Hiya All Snapped my SEAT UK black plate surrounds whilst taking them off. Anyone know wheres best place to get them from or got any spare laying around in garage or storage? Thanks all
  8. Any Retrofit a Facelift FR Steering Wheel to Pre Facelift?

Hi All Wanting to know if anyone has retro fitted the silver flat bottom FR Steering from a 2009+ model to a pre facelift? If so, can it be done? Does the multi function steering buttons still work? Also is the new steering wiring harness plug and play to the old wiring? Finally, if...
  9. Retrofit Facelift FR Steering Wheel to Pre Facelift?

Hi All Wanting to know if anyone has retro fitted the silver flat bottom FR Steering from a 2009+ model to a pre facelift? If so, can it be done? Does the multi function steering buttons still work? Also is the new steering wiring harness plug and play to the old wiring? Finally, if...
  10. Seat Leon MK2 - What Sidelights / Foglights Have You Got And Any Pictures?

Hi All Got factory fitted xenon lights on my leon and looking to incorporate the look with similar or matching sidelights and foglights. Preferably would like canbus error free ones and if you got the link where you bought then from that would be great, pictures would be even better...
  11. Seat Leon MK2 - Retrofit USB/MEDIA Port Near Front Cupholder.

Hi All Is it possible to retrofit a USB/Media/AUX connector into a pre facelift Seat Leon which the 2009+ models can receive as a factory fitted extra. If your confused into what I mean please look at the following which is connected to a media port: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/170949762638...
  12. Seat Leon MK2 - VCDS Error P0102 - HELP! ASAP PLEASE :)

Hi All I got a Seat Leon Mark 2 1.9 TDI, and keep getting error "emissions workshop!" although car has power, turbo kicks in well, fuel consumption as normal just an annoying yellow engine management light on dashboard. Plugged it into VCDS/VAG.COM got the following error: Fault Found: 16486 -...
  13. Seat Leon MK2 Radiator Fan Stays On When Car Off

Hi All Was replacing the fuse for my cigarette lighter according to the manual once replaced I realised the fuse for rear window was blown out. Changed that accordingly However, ever since this yesterday once the car is switched off for 30 seconds the fan kicks in and also when started...