Search results

1. rogers273

Cobra Turbo Back!

Okay cheers bud! Got a different garage doing it tomorrow for me! He reckons 2 hours he will have it done
  2. rogers273

Cobra Turbo Back!

Want to have my Cobra Turbo Back fitted and garage have quoted £240! Saying they have to remove turbo, drive shaft and wheels? Is this right Thanks in advance
  3. rogers273

Turbo intake pipe problems!

Nice one mate that looks like it! Thank you, have you got a link to them badger 5 tips? I'm wonder if it would be easier just getting a replacement 80mm to 80mm
  4. rogers273

I mean ko4 should be 50mm
  5. rogers273

Hi all I've recently brought a 80mm SFS oversized tip, when I went to remove the existing creation motorsport tip the previous owner had put on I've notice it's like he's put a sleeve over the turbo? As it should be 40mm but it's 80mm? it's also an extension and come out further? Can I cut the...
  6. rogers273

Value of My Car

Just seen your in Scotland mate not to worry
  7. rogers273

Value of My Car

Where abouts are you mate might be intrested?
  8. rogers273

South East members list

Deal mate just past Canterbury, I used to live around medway towns
  9. rogers273

South East members list

Not to far from me mate
  10. rogers273

Glow shift gauge installation! Help!

No worries pal I've finally fitted it early today :) everything's good on there apart from the memory of the gauge tried switching the power cables but no luck as yet lol thanks tho
  11. rogers273

My Mk2 Leon Cupra R

This is bloody nice!
  12. rogers273

Auto Gauge boost gauge. How to wire up correctly!!!!

I've recently followed this guide to fit my glowshift gauge, everything's perfect, apart from electrical side, I connected to the switched and unswitched, my gauge lights up when I select the colour I want it isn't saving? I tried switching the two live cables and my gauge then becomes always...
  13. rogers273

Okay mate thanks for that I thought that was the case, whats beat thing to t off? And what's the best place to wire the positive, negative, earth and the dimmer power cables? Thanks for reply mate
  14. rogers273

Hi I've recently brought a glowshift gauge and on the instructions with the gauge it's saying one vaccum hose drilled and tapped straight to manifold??? Which has confused me as I thought you t piece them? Can anyone shed some light or brought this gague? Many thanks Chris
  15. rogers273

Sports cat & downpipe?

Okay nice one ill contact him, what you guys reckon on welly coolers?
  16. rogers273

Sports cat & downpipe?

Okay thanks mate, I've gone non resonated cat back looking to get a lower rumble from it. Was considering removing miltek and going cobra right through
  17. rogers273

Sports cat & downpipe?

Also looking for a front mount? Are welly coolers okay?
  18. rogers273

Sports cat & downpipe?

Hi everyone recently put miltek cat back on my LCR, now looking into getting a sports cat and downpipe but can't really afford to go miltek again! Anyone recommend others? Thanks all in advance
  19. rogers273

South East members list

Chris - Leon cupra r - live in deal so not far mate
  20. rogers273

Boost Gauge?

Okay thanks for your help mate
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.