Search results

1. Leon FR 2.0 tdi 150 (manual) Performance disappointing

I have a 150 as well and to be honest it feels like more of a cruiser, apart from a couple of differences in engine components , brakes and suspension the 184 and 150 are basically the same. get a remap it should take it to about 200 but with an upgraded exhaust probably 210, i had a Punto...
  2. Rattles/squeaking noise in the door area

Had my car in at Linwood Seat/Skoda for the rattle issue last week, they applied the re-call fix to the car and since then i've not had a rattle and i've been driving over some crap roads in Ayrshire.
  3. Which diesell - does it matter?

Normally i fill up with Sainsburys diesel, i found asda used to have a weird affect on my last card where it would become a bit sluggish. i personally when feeling a bit richer fill up first of the month with shell and there after use sasinburys never letting the car go below half full if i can...
  4. Sat NAV update news from SEAT customer service

i wonder if we will be able to get the google system into our Leon's
  5. Rattles/squeaking noise in the door area

I've found the rattles on my drivers side are pretty bad depending on road surface or revs between 2 and 3k. i have found putting pressure down on the speedo surround has stopped most of the vibrations not sure how to permentatly resolve the rattles though. had it in to my dealers but they...
  6. Cupra 280 Performance Pack + Sound System?

Could they bot add a section to the Tyre repair kit foam bar for the Sub to sit in, id imagine it would still fit ?
  7. Paint bubbling

I'm the same as Sean, mine is 2nd hand a 13 Plate and was in Milton Keynes. got the 18" performance alloys though im very happy about that as they are a billion times better than the standard 17"'s in my opinion.
  8. Paint bubbling

Lol thats the dream! i need to save up as i wouldn't mind the full kit and LED headlights i just couldn't afford the car with the tech pack :( I would post a pick of my paint but i need to make 15 posts :(
  9. Paint bubbling

Hi Guys, I have had my 5 door Fr nearly a month now and loving it but i have noticed under the doors as the body curves underneath the car some of paint looks "lumpy" i had seen this last weekend but didn't think anything of it but as i washed it lat night i wasn't so sure. Has anyone had...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise