Search results

1. flash061

Front bumper fog grille

Part number should be 6JL853665 9B9 for the grille. As for the button, definitely not a factory thing by the looks.
  2. flash061

My 2008 FR

Nice mate, that looks real well. I had one of these a while back, and instead of losing the rear wiper, I swapped it for a MK5 Golf rear wiper. It's sort of a half wiper arm and an aero flat blade. Although they look good without them. Nice mate, I really like that.
  3. flash061

My 2008 FR

That's very pretty, get another tail end shot, I wanna see how well the exhaust looks with the diffuser. You also need centre caps lol. Nice job bro :)
  4. flash061

Hello from a new Seat Leon owner...

I used to have an Emocion Red 1P as well. Lovely car, albeit the BXE 105 diesel, but still a cracking car. Good job you got the wheel sorted. She looks well.
  5. flash061

TRC front splitter mk5 fr face lift..

They provide you with a fitting kit for the splitter anyway. As for fitting it all depends on what you think is easier, I had mine fitted with the bumper on, albeit with the use of a ramp though. Removing the bumper isn't difficult, I had mine off two weeks ago doing stuff to it. 4 x T25 torx...
  6. flash061

6J Ibiza FR Nevada White

Thanks mate, it really needed it, they should leave the factory like this imo.
  7. flash061

6J Ibiza FR Nevada White

Oh no, 100% so much over spray. Worst thing about it is, theres 45K on the car, the brakes have never been changed, and there is still more than half life left in them, so the pink discs are here to stay apparently :rofl::rofl:
  8. flash061

6J Ibiza FR Nevada White

Thanks very much mate :) :)
  9. flash061

6J Ibiza FR Nevada White

Thanks mate :D. As for whats next, the black plastic the rear number plate sits on, I think I'm going to do it gloss black, should hopefully receive my money from the roads agency soon to get the wheels back on, then I'm getting a single exit exhaust made up on either side of the bumper. Then...
  10. flash061

6J Ibiza FR Nevada White

Thanks very much mate, just makes such a difference to the front of these things doesn't it. Haha yeah the calliper is definitely striking isn't it haha, not that bad with a wheel over it though :D
  11. flash061

6J Ibiza FR Nevada White

So, with Thursday and Friday being public holidays here in Northern Ireland, I set to work on the Ibiza, pulled the front bumper off, easier than I expected if I’m honest. The hardest part was the four clips in the slam panel, two came out fine, two broke. Centre grille taken out, chrome...
  12. flash061

MK2 Leon 1.9 TDI 2007

Did you use lacquer on the calipers? Or did you just leave them bare?
  13. flash061

6J Ibiza FR Nevada White

Had a headlight out for a while, so over the weekend there I finally fitted the bulbs I bought forever ago. They aren't bad to be honest, got rid of the rancid yellow look, a lot more white, not too bad I guess. Also bought a few things for spraying the calipers, spanners, wire brushes...
  14. flash061

MK2 Leon 1.9 TDI 2007

No worries mate, just thought better them doing something than going to waste eh haha. Keep us updated
  15. flash061

6J Ibiza FR Nevada White

Just a picture from when I was washing the car at work, she looks very very pretty :love:
  16. flash061

MK2 Leon 1.9 TDI 2007

Love this shape Leon, good luck with her. If I remember rightly, I may have a set of silver/grey genuine FR caps at the house I bought when I had one of these, if they would interest you? Lemme know and I'll dig them out.
  17. flash061

6J Ibiza FR Nevada White

Forgot all about these, the second mod I done, if you can call it a mod like, MK7 Golf GTD LED number plate lights, they were costly like even with staff discount at VW but still worth it, better than just bulbs in my opinion. I still need to get the kufatec looms to knock the bulb warning light...
  18. flash061

Bagged k1 rep fr

Got sick of it in two weeks? Well each to their own I guess. Bentleys are nice like yeah, fair enough.
  19. flash061

Bagged k1 rep fr

Surely he shouldn't have wasted his time then? Pointless. The "Marlboro" really set that off. What wheels you thinking of changing to eventually?
  20. flash061

Bagged k1 rep fr

Any shots of the inside? Did you take the "Marlboro" off?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.