Search results

1. ca121

Autograss stockhatch build.

Cars all painted up now. Ready to start reinstalling everything.
  2. ca121

I've fitted front spax shocks from a mk3 golf. They went straight on.
  3. ca121

Well just going to post a few little things to up my post count as I want to put pics up.
  4. ca121

MK2 Ibiza / Cordoba Pedal box replacement

This post is going to come in very handy when I start reinstalling the pedel box into the car Thanks to everyone involved in making it. Adam
  5. ca121

ok, i've gone with the aft engine as it was fitted into ibiza's / cordoba's. am i right in thinking the front suspension is from a mk3 golf? Adam
  6. ca121

i need to pick your brains now guys. mainly 1.6 8v stuff, (AKL code) how much from a mk1 leon is interchangable with a mk2 ibiza. things i really need to know are, gearbox, gear linkage/shifter, engine.... many thanks Adam
  7. ca121

Hi. Just thought I'd start a thread for my girlfriends autograss racer. Cant post pics yet though... newbie
  8. ca121

hi

I'll get a thread sorted.
  9. ca121

hi

Hi. Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Adam. The reason I've joined the forum is that I'm building an Autograss car for my missus. Mk2 ibiza with the intention of running a 1.6 8v (100bhp) type. 1.6 8v is the class limit.. The car at mo is 1.4 8v. So i'm in need of...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members