Search results

1. nick-fr

triple r composites rear diffuser

That is bad for sure, mine wasn't anything like that luckily although it has made me want to give it another once over, hopefully you get it sorted swiftly. Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  2. nick-fr

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Spent most of my time trying to find a replacement wiper linkage but couldn't find an exact match, my current linkage number is 1p0955023c and the closest I could find is 1p0955923c, anyone know if it'll fit Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  3. nick-fr

Finally sorted the knocking suspension by getting new top mounts fitted only now to discover the bolt holding the passenger wiper arm has sheared off, seems to be one thing after another lately for me. Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  4. nick-fr

It's the original exhaust. Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  5. nick-fr

Sound bit of advice there mate will definitely try that when I get round to it. Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  6. nick-fr

From what I read about the old design this one seems to be a lot better made and when the weather gets a bit better I might have another go at getting it to fit fully. Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  7. nick-fr

Cheers mate it was a bit of a fiddly job but well worth it. Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  8. nick-fr

Received mine today after a few weeks and wasted no time in fitting it, and if I'm honest its not 100% in fitment but it's not bad, problem areas for me was along the top it doesn't quite clip in an I only managed to get 6 out of the 7 screws underneath back in, now for a couple of pics I took...
  9. nick-fr

Thanks for the help all sorted now :cool: Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  10. nick-fr

I've had a 6k hid kit fitted for about a year and noticed the bulbs were a bit tatty so bought some replacement bulbs and the beam looks different now Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  11. nick-fr

Fitted some new bulbs today but not sure if they need adjusting, I made sure they're sitting right so that's all good, any help is much appreciated Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  12. nick-fr

Finally got my car back from the repair shop and gave it a good clean but could do with polishing again, might tint the tail lights, re carbon wrap the grab handles and boot badge and plastidip the interior silver plastics on the weekend so happy days is here again. Sent from my C6603 using...
  13. nick-fr

Tell me about it I forget at times and try to zip through traffic but then have to stop myself lol. Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  14. nick-fr

I was a bit surprised when they dropped it off as I thought I would get something like a focus or something similar but I'm not complaining, it is a bit scary trying to park it in confined car parks as it's a very wide car Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  15. nick-fr

Cars been taken in for repairs and just waiting for authorisation now, but received my courtesy car yesterday and here's a not so good picture of it It's a 3.0 diesel v6 xf, not bad a drive just very different to the leon lol Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  16. nick-fr

That is true, I did drive it home and didn't feel any different so it's more a guessing game until the insurers get it in. Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  17. nick-fr

No bit of the arch got hit aswell I'm hoping it's not as bad as it looks. Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  18. nick-fr

So this happened earlier Door wont open and it doesn't look like the wheel was hit, luckily I have the incident on dashcam, not happy :( Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  19. nick-fr

I did indeed mate shouldn't seem so bad next year hopefully, and the worrying rattle turned out to be a loose fuel line £10 later and all is good.
  20. nick-fr

Are Phillips Diamond Vision Worth Buying?

I had a set in my old focus which I thought looked good it was the closest I could find to hid effect and was never mentioned at mot's or had any glances from passing plod.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.