Search results

1. rorz7370

please read and help with my leon fr pd150 thanks

Ano this is a proper puzzle, there is still a little oil there but not as much ill check in a couple of days to see if it goes the same.. am just confussed with it as the map thats on after i fixed the cam caused well shoul a say an engine shake started so a posted on here to be told the map...
  2. rorz7370

Seams to have stopped will post if it comes back and will add rep to you muttley for trying to help thanks.. Ps a should of tried this before but id tries 2 diffrent maps lol
  3. rorz7370

Ano it sounds stupid because it can be cos of the map but id tried 2x diffrent a black smoke map and a custom, but now ive reverted back to the revo i was told was a bad map check my other thread cars not doing it well as of yet from earlier, car feels slower when turbo kicks in with revo but...
  4. rorz7370

Could it be map related? Ive just put back on the revo stage 1 which my car came with and took it for a thrash 1st time smoked a little like it did av done it 3 times now and its nowere near as bad the last time it dint really smoke at all
  5. rorz7370

Its 3 quarts up on the dotted part of dipstick, there is all going in inlet from breather but nothing more than normal id say, a pulled pipe of egr to show were oil builds up, id wiped it away but theres norm a small puddle on the egr ledge. Can pressure build up anywere and cause it to push oil...
  6. rorz7370

Its a large file 600mb a needed to make it a clear picture. A warm car up then film it as normal then take it for a drive and thrash and the end to show what happens a paused it while a was driving heres the link...
  7. rorz7370

Yea they do go alright ive got it mapped so the boost doesnt stop it goes all way to about 4000 before cutting off and its no much other golfs gt tdis or leons or any 1.9 its these 2.0 bms and and people in 2.0 pds lol so if it wasnt mapped they wud do me, ive done a video earlier of the problem...
  8. rorz7370

Thanks again muttley for the reply. Theres alot on the internet with 1.9 pds on other sites with this problem un solved if i get this sorted my car will be a beast a say thrash it but ive only done this odd time cos of this problem and when 2.0pds bmws try having a go up my arse am a 1.9 fan all...
  9. rorz7370

Ano am posting like a gooden but a need an answer to this or at least what people would start with finish with, theres loads of 1.9 tdis with this problem after a turbo has gone but no answers. Am thinking of getting a second hand head, hopefully get a good one thats not been skimmed or from a...
  10. rorz7370

And i understand the black smoke wi remaps and what you say.. its when a stop at traffic lights or pull up after it pours wi blue smoke like a chimney which then gets better and better intill it stops smoking again, this is whats bothering me. Really hope you can point me in the right direction...
  11. rorz7370

Am thinking injector seals valve seals or guides (valves vibrating at high rpm) or turbo seals but it shouldnt be the turbo.. forgot to say the engine shke doesnt happen all the time more on a slanted driveway that happens
  12. rorz7370

It was replaced 6 months ago and ive spoken to who i bought the recon from and they said its mellet parts, its a straight turbo back pipe but a think it does have sport baffles in the box, i think its butning oil from exhaust but its been a while now and its strange its only after going above...
  13. rorz7370

Can nobody give advise? Ill add miles 127.000 bump
  14. rorz7370

Heres the log file to be downloaded from my drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2c_XV0a26gURjdEY3Zsb0pBRVE/edit?usp=docslist_api
  15. rorz7370

The problem is at very high revs or when thrashed the car smokes blue smoke for a while after even if idle but then goes away. History which might help First bought the car thought it was standard but after some help from fordy and dan fr after reading a boost log found out it was...
  16. rorz7370

Autolocks

^^^As above^^^ someone was selling cracked ones on ebay 57 qwid but he kept changing his account my mate got one, I got mine second hand for 100 which was a good deal because vcds can go for silly money
  17. rorz7370

Autolocks

Hi, you need vcds or someone with vcds, mine used to do it turned it off now and I also turned on one click open all doors its simple to do with that software vag commander might do it also cheap on ebay for a cable but youd have to look that up
  18. rorz7370

could someone check a log file a cant understand my readings there to high

Ps a put a new gasket on egr valve when a changed only thing a dint renew tho was all the metal gaskets, a might buy some blocking plates and give turbo a mr muscle clean soon
  19. rorz7370

Yea the rev pedal feels better less sluggish its made it alot better to drive mate
  20. rorz7370

This wont let me post says token gone or sommet. Try again anyway the revo+ drivers wish feels good mate did you add the +2 to duration? It gets off are lasses drive easier aswell (steep hill in reverse) and feels more progressive when a took it for a spin around industrial estate
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members