Search results

1. Auto Gauge boost gauge. How to wire up correctly!!!!

Doesn't have to be the same colour I just used to decent quality speaker wire soldered it and labelled it up
  2. Recommend me a cable

Cool thanks Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  3. Recommend me a cable

Sorry I'm confused I just wanted a device to show me my fault codes and clear them. I know I originally asked what cable but I'm totally clueless to these computer gadgets etc Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  4. Recommend me a cable

Oh great I tried to make sure I ordered from uk as some of the China based ones were too cheap to be true Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  5. Recommend me a cable

I was totally bamboozled by them all in the end plucked for this one will it be OK http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221305008083&alt=web Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  6. Recommend me a cable

Are the Bluetooth ones that link to your smart phone any good ? Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  7. Help couple of issues

Is there any particular code reader that is best suited but not to expensive Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  8. Recommend me a cable

Hi I want a cable to just read and clear fault codes but looking on eBay I'm rather confused don't want to spend a fortune and need something to work with windows 8 can anyone point me in the right direction Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  9. Help couple of issues

OK so been doing a bit of work on my car over the weekend Friday fitted a full miltek and today finished hooking up a oil temp gauge was already wired up but needed sender fitting. After all was done I test drove no issues then took a trip to local bar still no issues. Upon leaving I notice...
  10. Anyone south west reset my airbag light

No sorted took to TSR in Bridgwater Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  11. Help cleaning exhaust tip

Yep tried autosol its come up way nicer Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  12. Help cleaning exhaust tip

I'm cleaning up the tip of an exhaust before it's fitted so far I have cleaned with soap and wire wool but there is some sort of stain that I cannot remove no matter how much I scrub. Not sure what even caused a stain like this but there is a similar one on the bottom. Anyone got any tips...
  13. Strange issue gauges and dimmer switch.

What type of gauge is that mine had 4 wires Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  14. Problems fitting oil temp sender

Good idea never thought of that Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  15. Problems fitting oil temp sender

Sorry to bring up an old thread but how the hell do u get the original bolt out ? There just isn't enough clearance for my Allen key its really awkward Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  16. Strange issue gauges and dimmer switch.

Today I fitted a boost and oil temp gauge in a nomad pod. I soldered the looms for the two gauges together and tapped into the headlight switch feeds. All work fine except when I lower the dimmer neither gauge dims and the boost gauge turns off but oil stays on. Strange since they both run off...
  17. Anyone south west reset my airbag light

Need a kind soul to reset my airbag light took the glovebox out and test drove without connecting the on off thing back up. Will travel and take whoever for a pint Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  18. Boost gauge reading help

Spot on thanks exactly what I was looking for cheers Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  19. Boost gauge reading help

I've just fitted a boost gauge to my LCR and never had a gauge in a car before so am unsure of the readings. On idle it goes bellow zero right to the bottom of the gauge then once in gear I move up above 0 psi mine is stock seems to Max out around 20 but often peaks then drops back a touch so...
  20. Removing front grill badge

Cheers guys I've done it now broke a few clips on the way but its still holding firm. Not too pleased with the results was my first pop at wrap and found the corners a pain. Might buy a badgeless grill of the bay instead Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.