Search results

1. My new cupra

Thanks buddy, I would but there's not a swaps section and I'm after swaps only..
  2. My new cupra

1 thread in the hub was ruined at the time lol
  3. My new cupra

4. My new cupra

The wheels are now up for swaps as I'm after a change, anyone interested let me know what u have etc on this thread
  5. Stage 1 vs stage 2?

Hi guys, can anyone tell me the difference between a stage 1 Revo'd car and a stage 2.. What are the mods, average power output etc.. Also anyway of telling them apart?
  6. Black smoke on boost and missfire

Would a boost leak cause the black smoke tho buddy?
  7. Black smoke on boost and missfire

Hi guys, today out of the blue, my cupra decided it doesn't want to boost tidy, when revving etc it chucks out black smoke from the exhaust, car feels like it's gonna cut out etc, really down on power, also pops like mad when revving.... Any ideas please lads where to start first.?
  8. Stripped hub thead

Thank u dude, could u pm me a quick guide?
  9. Stripped hub thead

Or this 1? http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=121306490457
  10. Stripped hub thead

Will this fit? Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221498908242
  11. Stripped hub thead

I am indeed mate, been a few yrs since I've had a fez tho... Since then iv had a few 106 gtis, clio sports and a 206gti 180 lol
  12. Dave's mk3 wide and low ibiza Cupra - respray

Just ****... Subscribed!!
  13. Stripped hub thead

Hi guys, 1 of my rear hubs has 1 stripped thread, how much is a new hub and where's the best place to get them from? Also how hard are they to change?
  14. adjusting coilovers

Iv got a thread on the readers rides dude
  15. adjusting coilovers

Thanks both of u for your replies, much appreciated
  16. adjusting coilovers

hello lads , i recently purchased my mk3 ibiza cupra ,it came with ap coilovers , im wanting to raise the rear a touch , do i need a coilover spanner ? also how to i got about raising the rear ?
  17. My new cupra

New pics
  18. Lcd not working

Thank u dude
  19. Lcd not working

Anyone please?
  20. Lcd not working

Also the heaters don't work etc
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members