Search results

1. Buying a new Leon SC FR - best price?

Spec sounds ok. I have Alcantara seats and find them nice looking and seem more comfortable but that's prob in my head lol. Also worth thinking about is winter pack...... heated seats very nice and headlight washers as if it's snowing the lack of heat from the led's can result in a build up on...
  2. DTUK Tuning Box Problems Leon 184 BEWARE

Read post 52. :confused:
  3. Tyres

Today was the first real chance I have had to look around our new leon fr our other was unfortunately written off in December on the old car I had a titanium pack with from what I remember were Bridgestone potenza re 50's ? This car I decided to have the sports 18's and on these there are...
  4. Folding mirrors

Sorted mirror switch needed to be in the mid position all sorted thanks
  5. Folding mirrors

Hi there it's a fr 184 diesel with convenience pack, winter pack, technology pack
  6. Folding mirrors

Hi picked up our new leon last night and despite having set up on the media screen and checked everything I can think of the mirrors refuse to fold in when locking car I hold button down as stated but nothing happens. Our old leon jun 2014 all worked fine .any suggestions or has this option been...
  7. Lead times for delivery

Yes dealer told me today car is in the docks awaiting loading onto a transporter for del to dealer
  8. Picked up my 280 today

I guess there will be people who think your brave buying an ex road test car. But at least it will have been very well prepared by seat and might even be worth putting on a Dyno they would not be the first manufacturer to enhance the performance of press cars ......if anyone remembers the tvr...
  9. Lead times for delivery

Ordered mine early January dealer told me today car was on ship due to dock in uk this weekend hopefully del 1st March
  10. Pre delivery inspection

Definately Fiat and Alfa and I'm fairly certain Jaguar . I seem to remember it had to be under a certain mileage ie 30 miles or it would not reset. To deter dealers driving cars between dealers and zeroing the trip
  11. Pre delivery inspection

Things may have changed since I was in the trade but more than one manufacturer I knew of had a one time delete of the mileage post pdi allowing the customer to pick up a zero mileage car
  12. How does the Leon compare to other cars?

Well prior to our leon we had a astra gtc 2012 and before that bmw 3 series 2000 and I have to say ours was remarkable error and rattle free .. I say was as the Mrs wrote it off before Christmas we are currently waiting for delivery of the new replacement which should arrive hopefully early...
  13. Car spec changes

Hi all today have been to the dealers to sort out the replacement for our Fr which was written off last month the car old car was reg jun 14 but had been in stock at the dealers for a while so I think it was prob late 2013 build date the new one ill be a factory order as there are none in the...
  14. LED headlights in snow

I have always used rain x on my motorbike visors with no ill effect but they are polycarbonate perhaps a different material ?
  15. Be careful what you hit !!

Yea nobody hurt fortunately just hope the next one performs and drives as well as the last one sounds like there may be a few bits less tho. Under seat storage etc
  16. Be careful what you hit !!

Less than 30 mph hit o/s rear of a 308 going in opposite direction wrote Peugeot off as well but no airbags went off so not a massive impact in any terms
  17. Be careful what you hit !!

3 weeks ago the misses on her way home was involved in an accident in our 5 month old leon fr it wasn't a particularly serious accident front o/s bumper wing and some suspension damage no airbags were deployed so you can imagine when we had a call from the insurance this morning informing us...
  18. Rear window demister

Are the vertical elements the dab aerial ?
  19. Delivery dent repair advice

Having been in the trade I'm surprised they even contemplated handing The car over with damage and as a customer I would not have accepted it but insisted they lent me a car till it was repaired
  20. Shredded tyres?

Not sure if the drive shafts are equal length so wonder if one side is more prone to lose traction than the other ?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members