Search results

1. Tyres

Today was the first real chance I have had to look around our new leon fr our other was unfortunately written off in December on the old car I had a titanium pack with from what I remember were Bridgestone potenza re 50's ? This car I decided to have the sports 18's and on these there are...
  2. Folding mirrors

Hi picked up our new leon last night and despite having set up on the media screen and checked everything I can think of the mirrors refuse to fold in when locking car I hold button down as stated but nothing happens. Our old leon jun 2014 all worked fine .any suggestions or has this option been...
  3. Car spec changes

Hi all today have been to the dealers to sort out the replacement for our Fr which was written off last month the car old car was reg jun 14 but had been in stock at the dealers for a while so I think it was prob late 2013 build date the new one ill be a factory order as there are none in the...
  4. Be careful what you hit !!

3 weeks ago the misses on her way home was involved in an accident in our 5 month old leon fr it wasn't a particularly serious accident front o/s bumper wing and some suspension damage no airbags were deployed so you can imagine when we had a call from the insurance this morning informing us...
  5. Winter wheels

I am currently looking at buying a set of wheels to use in the winter am I right in assuming the stud pattern on the latest leon is 5 x 112. . Cheers
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.