Search results

1. keving208

Steering sensor / clock spring replacement

Yeah I did that on mine to make it centre. Does your seat have traction control or esp? Think mine sounds like a faulty second hand clock ring. But one brand new is around £200+ with a steering angle sensor (with esp/tcs)
  2. keving208

Cheers mate, did yours have traction control or esp?
  3. keving208

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone could shed any light on my situation. I have replaced the clock spring/steering angle sensor today as it had 00778 steering angle senor faulty. Now I have replaced with a second hand steering angle sensor and has come up with same code but says faulty...
  4. keving208

V6 engine v 4 cylinder turbo?

Will hopefully fined out next year, still wouldn't mind a V8 though. How are the newer Cupra 280's ?
  5. keving208

Yeah 350z isn't a great long distance for comfort and not much space for anything but it ticks the right boxs for me. Will try the 350z as a daily and keep my cupra r for a bit, I don't want to sell the cupra really but can't justify two cars. Would love a jaguar V8 especially supercharged...
  6. keving208

Yeah the budget cant get a v12 unfortunately haha, wouldn't mind a V8 but which car for £5000 budget? I was looking at a 350z v6 and rwd. That's what I like about my cupra r surprise's a lot of people :lol:
  7. keving208

Probably should of wrote more on the question, but I have seat leon cupra R 225, (4 cylinder turbo) I am thinking of getting a V6 just wanted to know which people prefer? I like boost and turbo lag the feeling of power building up then it comes all at once but the sound of a v6 and the...
  8. keving208

:lol: which inline 6 though?
  9. keving208

V6 engine v 4 cylinder turbo? Which do you prefer? And Why? :D
  10. keving208

Timing Belt Tensioner Failed

Depends which garage you take it mate and how much they charge and hour, back street garage £35-£40 an hour dealership £75+ p/h then parts like head gasket set & timing belt kit & water pump while your taking it off then +VAT on top. Also include the price of the head refurb of £325 as well...
  11. keving208

For anyone who is interested its £325 incl VAT for a BAM engine cylinder head refurbishment And 4.2 hours labour to take the cylinder head off and put in back on. Cheers kev.
  12. keving208

Hi everyone, Just wondering how much a top engine rebuild is on the a 2005 seat Leon Cupra R? Estimate or any place that does cylinder head refurbished and prices? :/ As titled, started her up cut out straight away tried to restart and wouldn't I did here a little thud noise when it cut...
  13. keving208

Rear diffuser - I may have found the holy grail!

It Is tempting hmm
  14. keving208

Rear diffuser - I may have found the holy grail!

Are these fins still available with discount?
  15. keving208

Mk1 Cupra R Track car.....build thread.....with Photos!

Sounds good mate, get uploading lol, what make is your downpipe and Decat?
  16. keving208

Cost of custom exhaust downpipe and sports cat?

Small issues then, just irritating lol. Does it Sound good though? JP Exhausts Ltd in Macclesfield sound good does anyone have any past experience with them? Cheers Kev
  17. keving208

Cheers mate have got a 2.5" cobra cat back at the min. Want a dp and sports cat maybe 2.5" or 3" inch. Cobra,s exhaust is £460ish for a 2.5" but they are a pain to fit apparently, so may go custom. You had any issues with your exhaust? Cheers kev
  18. keving208

Exhaust cost? 2.5 or 3 inch? in Cheshire? Cheers Kev
  19. keving208

Which dump valve is best for mk1 cupra r

008 forge dv +1
  20. keving208

new cupra r

Looks smart cuprakev, from the bad luck you had at the start mate its come along way and looks spot on, will you being looking at a remap as well??
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.