Search results

1. monk3y303

Maybe turbo conversion

Im going gt30 with tubular coated mani ;-) Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  2. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

So are u saying I need to change to a large port head.. Or just a larger intake. What size injectors do I need? And what do you think of the exhaust mani? Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  3. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

Manifold is £650 so if I canget a better one cheaper then om happy he swears by it for ease of install and flow etc its designd to use my current boost pipes etc Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  4. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

Manifold Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  5. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

that is the kit im buying andprice Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  6. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

Cheers pal I will be using vpower 99 octane.. I wasnt goin to strap an intake in as of yet was keeping costs to a min and using stock and leaving my block how it is basically bolt on kit. So do you think 450bhp is acheiveable on this set up.. And do I need a electric boost controller or just...
  7. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

Also manifold is coated and custom made I believe. With 38mm runners
  8. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

Unsure how to send photos or I would send u the photo of mani and see what you think. Have you got fb?
  9. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

And I just have uprated valves not spring and retainers so prob keep 7500rpm.my limit
  10. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

Nice one ive do e some research into journal vs bb and as far as I cansee in real world times there barly anuly difference in spool maybe 1-200rpms but almost double the cost.. I have a reliable source that builds big turbo set ups andcanget me an exact German copy and says the quality os...
  11. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

Also what power fid you make and who mapped ur cAr
  12. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

Legend this is exactly what I wanted to here. Im goin with the gt3076 as I want over 400 bhp and of it spools at 420-4500 I will be more then happyb.. This is the spec Hi wondering of you can help me out..the question I have is what rpm would I see full boost from a gt3076 (journel bearing) on...
  13. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

Who am I looking for?
  14. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

Thanks mate appreciate it.. Send him mt spec and ask about spool up rpms too as im tryin ti gain around 450+bhp And preferably full boost by 4500 on a tight budget.. If the gt3076 (journel bearing) can acheive this then happy days
  15. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

Ohh kinda worded ir wrong cheers.. Tho itsthe spooling I need answers on.. Is gt3076 too big for the 1.8t (spool too late)? .. Ideally u want full boost around 4-4500.. And how much could you get a full turbo bolt in kit from Turbo/manifold /oil coolant lines/ intake/ waste gate?
  16. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

Thats not the question im asking how quick a gt3076 will spool on a1.8t.. I have 1.2k to spend max and I can buy the full kit for this price -Rifle drilled intergrated engineering conrods. ( the highest spec ones 144/22 or sumat) -Total bottom end rebuild with calico race bearings, new...
  17. monk3y303

Big turbo confusion?!?!

Hi guys as you all.know im running 340bhp on my hybrid set up Right engine is -Rifle drilled intergrated engineering conrods. ( the highest spec ones 144/22 or sumat) -Total bottom end rebuild with calico race bearings, new rings erc etc - Uprated supertech exhaust and inlet valves and...
  18. monk3y303

Maybe turbo conversion

Hi guys running lcr with k04 hybrid have 340bhp with following wngine spec Right engine is -Rifle drilled intergrated engineering conrods. ( the highest spec ones 144/22 or sumat) -Total bottom end rebuild with calico race bearings, new rings erc etc - Uprated supertech exhaust and...
  19. monk3y303

We are moving on Tuesday 15th March 2016 at 10am

Oh nice one I panicked and started screen shotting stuff lol
  20. monk3y303

We are moving on Tuesday 15th March 2016 at 10am

Is this shutting down? As it has all the guides on it etc that havnt been transferred to the other site??