Search results

1. mnmraine

New keys £££

SEAT Aberdeen seem to think everyone is made of money I had my k1 there with a throttle body fault, and they came up with the conclusion that the Ecu needed to be replaced, the car had a stage 2+ remap and they wouldn't even try my Ecu in another for this reason and wouldn't try a standard one...
  2. mnmraine

I have a big problem with my Leon FR

I'm glad I'm not the only one I recently bought a 2012 supercopa and always make excuses to take it out, it drives my husband crazy cos if I'm not driving it, I'm spending hours cleaning and detailing it.
  3. mnmraine

Supercopa badges

It's not that type im after, I was looking for something to replace the leon badge or fr badge on the boot, thank you tho
  4. mnmraine

Supercopa badges

I have recently bought a supercopa and wondered if there is anywhere that does badges that say supercopa?
  5. mnmraine

Leon fr+ supercopa any good?

A white one same as what my k1 was
  6. mnmraine

Well after looking at the car I have fallen in love with it, although it's in need of new tyres, wheels need small refurbishment, mot and service I have put a deposit down but luckily buying from a seat main dealer all this work will be carried out and it comes with a year warranty, now just...
  7. mnmraine

I've seen a 2012 one which I like a lot so will check any history it has tomorrow when I go look at it, thanks
  8. mnmraine

Hi everyone , after previously owning a k1 I have decided to buy a diesel supercopa but don't really know much about them, is there anything I should look out for, ie common problems? Tia
  9. mnmraine

Advice wanted on 2008 leon k1 keeps throwing throttle body fault

I know I was banging my head against a wall for a couple of months hence why I ended up sending it to seat, my husband was going mad, (he's an old school bm fan) I know the throttle body loom seems to be a common problem.
  10. mnmraine

No idea, they are different codes to what mine had could be a problem with throttle body wiring loom. Best to speak to a mechanic and give them the codes they should be able to help you
  11. mnmraine

I would get a diagnostics on it, I learnt the hard way of trying different things even with diagnostics and got pissed off with spending money after money and still having the same problem that I ended up sending it to seat and having to get a new ecu and remap overall cost me £4000 to fix it.
  12. mnmraine

Wrap or spray?!

I would say wrap, if your in scotland I highly recommend ptw wrapping.
  13. mnmraine

What wheels???

That's not sad holmefield :-) it's very useful thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. mnmraine

What wheels???

It's not sprayed I had it wrapped with glittery turquoise because I wanted it to be different, more girly lol and I'm not a pink fan. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. mnmraine

What wheels???

Also nice k1 Mahoney love the colour :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. mnmraine

What wheels???

I'm liking both sets, I'm not to bothered about price as long as they look good on the car, would it need modifying for 19's it's currently lowered ( no idea how much as was lowered when I bought it) and have about half an inch to spare between current 18's and arch. Sent from my iPhone using...
  17. mnmraine

What wheels???

There's a few wheels I've seen but don't fit :-( suppose could get them done the same colour as car lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. mnmraine

What wheels???

I'm desperate to get some different wheels for my k1 but don't know which ones, don't want a million spokes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. mnmraine

Help needed regarding fuel pump

Don't really know it kept losing all basic settings for the throttle body and after having that replaced along with wiring the only thing left was either the remap or ecu and because seat wouldn't put mine into another to test it I've had to get a new ecu and a new remap Sent from my iPhone...
  20. mnmraine

Help needed regarding fuel pump

The car was already modified with custom code 2+ and with everything already done but due to throwing throttle body faults along with needing a new ecu I had to get it remapped agAin with revo 2+ so know the pump has already had all the internals done, as for going easy on him maybe I should do...