Search results

1. CustardCupra

Polo Gti Badger 5 Big Turbo

Only if all that power can be put down and depending on the circuit. :p jools
  2. CustardCupra

Hope it puts a big smile on yer face mate .......enjoy :D jools
  3. CustardCupra

Well each to their own is what i say but yes driveability is what counts at the end of the day. My old S1 Lotus elise Sport 160 (STD car) would run rings round my old IHI ibiza purely for this reason and thats having a pwr of 130bhp less than the ibiza and giving away 40 mph top end speed ...
  4. CustardCupra

He He not meant at you bill honest . I actually read it the same way as you did :censored: I was just getting at the fact i aint been on here for a few years now and out of curiosity had a look and the first thread i read was this one and all Hell has kicked off as usual with someone...
  5. CustardCupra

Not when you have 2 bar of boost kicking in all in one dollop . N/a and supercharched are more controllable on the throttle but would have to disagree with Big turbo/boost cars. Trying to control it is alot more harder and makes for a very poor drive. Yeah boost controllers, traction...
  6. CustardCupra

Better than some peeps sense of humour on here thanx :cartman:
  7. CustardCupra

Nice to see nothing ever changes. Aint been or looked on this forum for nearly 3 years now and its still the same old arguments lmao.
  8. CustardCupra

Just bought a MK3 Ibiza! However...

I have stuck a plastic cash bag over the ball joint then poppoed it back in lol, what a cheapskate!
  9. CustardCupra

WTF is this, tell me this is nobody off here's LCR!!!

PMSL , nice colour , loose all the add ons and you have a nice car.
  10. CustardCupra

are ibiza cupra turbos unreliable?

All cars are different , depends if you get a good one or a bad one ,and that goes for all makes of car. However on a whole i would say they are reliable and cheap to get 200bhp from.
  11. CustardCupra

max bhp

ko3 maxed out 190-210bhp and 200-240lbsft RR dependant ,alsodepends on tuner ,engine and other mods etc etc
  12. CustardCupra

Cupra V Civic Jordan

Std ibiza will get its arse kicked by all the above. A mapped ibiza will beat the Jordan ,ctr and hold its own against the s2000 presuming its dry and straightline race. Don't forget its down to the mapping as some mapps run out of puff at 145 mph whereas others will see 160 mph .
  13. CustardCupra

007 mani with R32 t'body, Genesis 750cc injectors remapped-DYNO inside

Yeah thanx. Actually just fitted the pads(DS 3000) today on the ibiza .Was gonna wait for the 2 piece disks to arrive and fit both together but the Brembo ones were down to the metal and the weather is nice and dry up here , so was itching to get the ibiza out of the garage after what seems...
  14. CustardCupra

007 mani with R32 t'body, Genesis 750cc injectors remapped-DYNO inside

Nice to see all the hard work paying off Bill ;)
  15. CustardCupra

At last cheap Cupra R brake discs!!!!

Do you still do the 2 piece discs for the lcr Bill??? As i'm thinking if its looking like £300+ for a set of decent discs every 10-15K then in the long run it must even itself out for the bell/rotor set up as the rotors won't be as expensive to replace............i presume.LOL And a better...
  16. CustardCupra

The Best MK2 Ibiza Colour?

White and then Kiwi , Mrs C owned a RED one a few years back and that was ok too. Yellow ones only look good on the mk3 IMO as its a better yellow than the mk2
  17. CustardCupra

My Ibiza and Jabba FMIC

The Jabba intercooler was designed on my car and the silicone hoses are the same as the ones shown in the above pics, they work perfectly fine, My FMIC however is the larger one that requires the aircon to be ditched.
  18. CustardCupra

VAG Cars RR Day @ Awesome GTI - Results & Pictures...!

Its IHI stage 3 running 1.55bar sustained , yeah its fast but not as fast as some of the nutters who post on scn:whistle:
  19. CustardCupra

VAG Cars RR Day @ Awesome GTI - Results & Pictures...!

RR days are also a good indication of suspected problems. Mine went down with a suspected problem as it had felt slow for a while and the 295bhp/288lbft @wheels confirmed this. When it went back to Jabba it was proven that the DP was cracked and also the inside Flexi brading on the DP had...
  20. CustardCupra

Petrol consumption

PMSL maybe on a good day:cry:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.