Search results

1. Platinum grey seat Leon fr tdi revival

Jon jay. Can I ask a massive favour , if you have a link to the brake pads can you please pass it on to me please, I have even emailed ate direct but with no success. If you can it would help me out dearly !
  2. GUIDE: Mk2 Leon Brakes - Info, Upgrades, and Maintanance.

Anyone find ate high Performance big brake kit pads ?
  3. GUIDE: Mk2 Leon Brakes - Info, Upgrades, and Maintanance.

I bet you guy no one can find the brake pads for my seat Leon. It's Jon jays old car and I'm after a link to what pads I need! Cheers if anyone can help please
  4. Platinum grey seat Leon fr tdi revival

Looks like the bumpers coming off for a re spray! And the wheels are going to be refurbed. Photos to come soon!
  5. Platinum grey seat Leon fr tdi revival

Hi there dude. I have contacted euro parts, they are about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Will be giving it the service soon, so I will add gearbox oil on the list of things to do. Did you ever use your btcc splitter? And whoever owned the car before jack to the Hughes strut brace out, add...
  6. Platinum grey seat Leon fr tdi revival

Go again guys! Just a few photos to add to the collection. Here's the brake pads I'm after?! As you can see all the pipe work is off, and the apexi got itself a fresh clean out! Here's the bad boys which I had sanded down, then I realised I should have taken then off completely so this is...
  7. Platinum grey seat Leon fr tdi revival

[PHP][/ Well maybe this might work haha :help:
  8. Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

Iv started one , but still no photos haha
  9. Platinum grey seat Leon fr tdi revival

Hi guys. It's been a hard enough journey trying to use this forum so please bare with me as I attempt to give you guys a write up on a special seat Leon. As we know this is car is/was very well known on this site, and basically since the sale it's been abused. So basically is like to give...
  10. Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

Hi again tom, how do I start a readers guide? :(
  11. Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

Thankyou tom I will try this now! You guys will have to bare with me tho as I'm not so good on this forum malarkey lol:rolleyes:
  12. Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

13. Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

How do I add photos?? :ban:
  14. Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

If anyone's interested in the seat add me on Facebook. Billy Russell. Can let you guys know some more information of required?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.