Search results

1. Cupra R Carbon Fibre Engine Cover.

They are around £400 from Seat as far as i'm aware. I picked one up from ebay for £30, makes a nice addition to the engine bay :)
  2. why no touring cars on itv?

Repeated at 03:10 in the morning too.
  3. Urgent: Steering Wheel Removal

Just in from Donnington, what a cool circuit :D Haha, the wheel was fitted before leaving guys, don't worry!
  4. Urgent: Steering Wheel Removal

Yeah left the battery disconnected for a while.. Stuck a torx bit in and wriggled it around and it popped off, safe! :D All sorted now, off to Donnington, whhoopee!
  5. Urgent: Steering Wheel Removal

Trying to get the standard steering wheel off and having a tough time of it. I've tried Torx sockets in the two holes behind the wheel but nothing seems to bite, any advice? Cheers Tim
  6. ECU Swap Confirmation

Not sure, other people with standard coolers are meeting/exceeding the request. Keep trying to figure it out, haha! Annoying, especially as i don't really want to spend any more money on it. Atleast we can count out the N75 and MAF now.
  7. ECU Swap Confirmation

:( Well the N75 and MAF made no difference at all, lol!
  8. ECU Swap Confirmation

I didn't finish my sentance off, i thourght you were gonna go on to say that it wont start or something, pmsl :D Gonna nip out now and see whats what.
  9. ECU Swap Confirmation

Mate, i read the first few words of the above sentance and it was a drop my fork into my dinner heart sinking feeling. Just disconnected my battery while i eat, going to nip out and do some logging, i have a feeling it wont of made a difference but we will see :) I was so happy when it finally...
  10. Miltek or Powerflow?!?

Powerflow or "noflow" if your in my circle of friends produce crap the majority of the time. Here is a photo of my old stainless steel powerflow exhaust after 18 months of it being on a car.. http://www.meinhost.net/newgallery/main.php?g2_itemId=3666...
  11. anyone know of any scrappy's with any mk3 ibiza cupras?

http://www.doncastermotorspares.com They have a red one, the bad news for ice caavern is it's had a front impact.
  12. ECU Swap Confirmation

You mean disconnect the battery to do the phyiscal swap, i would imagine you need the battery connected for vag-com to function? I wont be swapping the ecu's out, i'll plug the laptop in and cross my fingers :D
  13. ECU Swap Confirmation

Cheers m0rk :) Are there any complications that could occur?
  14. ECU Swap Confirmation

I'm doing my first ECU swap this evening, two mk3 ibiza cupras. One standard one with revo s2. Can i confirm that the instructions in this sticky: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=40892 Will without a doubt work fine, could do without any complications. I just go into...
  15. suspension top mount

You will need camber adjusting, so make sure they can do that. Not just tracking :)
  16. over heating problem

Is the radiator fan kicking in? If not, i think this can be down to the fuses ontop of the battery.
  17. low boost, vag-com fault codes anyone help??

Check fuses first :)
  18. What mods?

Sell the ibiza and buy a nicer car? :D
  19. Hub Question

Just back from Petes (Ibiza-Cupra) As you said the tracking is out, etc so will need to get it sorted tomorrow. Just like to publically thank Pete for the work he did, can't beleive how easy he makes everything look, haha! Top Bloke!
  20. Hub Question

Any chance we can get it close? If i didn't have bad luck with this car, i'd have no luck at all.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise