Search results

1. Milltek Exhuast Problem (Knocking)

Mines on the same too, was on H&R lowering spring, but that was even worse!!!
  2. Milltek Exhuast Problem (Knocking)

I don't have the knowledge equipment or time to do it, so it is a case of throwing money at my local garage lol But thanks anyway its good advice Jez
  3. Milltek Exhuast Problem (Knocking)

Thanks everyone some good advice there! I will try these engine mounts Thanks again everyone :)
  4. Milltek Exhuast Problem (Knocking)

Hi Folks Wonder if anyone could give me advice or recommend any thing? I've recently had lowering shocks and springs, 18" wheels and a milltek exhaust fitted. No I'm happy with everything, the looks ride etc, however with our road here in Brighton I'm finding the exhaust is knocking on...
  5. Oldskoolhero's Lumina Orange Ibiza Cupra

Pretty picture of the Milltek Exhaust The Wheels
  6. Oldskoolhero's Lumina Orange Ibiza Cupra

Here She is... Showing off here nice clean and new shoes ;)
  7. Seat Ibiza Colour Range

You mean a bit like this? I love my Little Girl
  8. Oldskoolhero's Lumina Orange Ibiza Cupra

Can't post picture's as it says "You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more." Rubbish!
  9. Oldskoolhero's Lumina Orange Ibiza Cupra

New Shocks Ordered, as the lowering springs and standard shock were crap ride (ST BY KW 20MM SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS & SHOCKS SUSPENSION KIT) Thanks to DPM Performance, looking forward to getting them fitted Brakes are next me thinks :)
  10. Lowered with H&R Springs Ride too Firm!!

New Shocks Ordered (ST BY KW 20MM SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS & SHOCKS SUSPENSION KIT) Thanks to DPM Performance, looking forward to getting them fitted Brakes are next me thinks :)
  11. Lowered with H&R Springs Ride too Firm!!

Yup! I couldn't agree more! Wish I'd known or been told as I would have gone for shock replacement there and then... Going to but the ST shocks when I get back from Barcelona in a few weeks...
  12. Bocanegra performance upgrade!

Revo Stage one is a good engine upgrade, I'm going for it soon. Milltek cat back system is good looks and sounds good.
  13. Lowered with H&R Springs Ride too Firm!!

Thanks Guys! Just a quick one Damian, is worth the extra for the BILSTEIN 25MM B12 PRO LOWERING SPRINGS & SHOCKS SUSPENSION KIT?? or will the ST set up be good enough? Basically I want a good looking car without to much trade off in ride comfort, I use the car on a day to day basis...
  14. Lowered with H&R Springs Ride too Firm!!

Good Afternoon Guy and Girls Looking for some advice here, before I make another poor decision. Now I have a Ibiza Cupra on a 10 plate. I have had larger wheels, 18's with lower profile tyres and I've had it lowered with H&R Springs. Now I'm finding the ride ridiculously Hard! I mean you can...
  15. FOR SALE 4 x 17" Ibiza Cupra Std Alloys

Looks Great on 18's, but it is a solid ride! I'll post some tomorrow, but if you do a google search for "milltek ibiza cupra" they've got a white one on 18's :D Cheers
  16. Oldskoolhero's Lumina Orange Ibiza Cupra

Good afternoon Folks Just thought I would start a new thread for my ongoing little project. It's my first project and I'm enjoying it so far. Just a little about my car. I purchased a Seat Ibiza Cupra in Lumina Orange, it wasn't my first choice in colour! I was looking for a white one, but...
  17. FOR SALE 4 x 17" Ibiza Cupra Std Alloys

Hi Everyone I am selling my old wheels, 4 x standard 17" alloys that come on the ibiza cupra 4 decent tyres, 2x new bridgestone put on front only in Dec This is the ebay link seat ibiza cupra alloys (261783235407) I'll try and post some pictures soon. I've just upgraded to 18" pro...
  18. Cupra 6J body kits/mods

Hi Guys thanks for all the tips, I think I've got everything I need now, hopefully be Starting my Little project soon. will post a new thread with pictures soon Cheers
  19. Seat Ibiza Colour Range

I've got a Orange one and its a great colour, I love her to bits, Just need to get glossy black alloys on her now :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.