Search results

1. 1,6 TDI turbo upgrade DARKSIDE

Hey there :) search Youtube "panther performance 1,6 tdi aeggos" There has been zero problems at all, car drives as if it were new.. now at 115,000 kilometers :)
  2. VW engine scandal - is it used in the MK5 Ibiza?

My CAYB 90HP is Also affected.. :) There is talks about New injectors and a New DPF. If they change injectors, I Will remove mine and keeper as spares, before recall, Also if the power gets reduced i Can switch back to stock However i might need to put in standard file, doubt MOT...
  3. VW engine scandal - is it used in the MK5 Ibiza?

Cayc is in some Ibizas to my knowledge
  4. 1,6 TDI turbo upgrade DARKSIDE

New dyno with a cold engine :) 215 hp and 415 nm 375nm at 2200 rpm Still 365-370 nm at 4100 rpm very flat torque curve :)
  5. 1.4 TDI vs 1.6 TDI?

Join Vagcars.dk and ask :) Everyone will tell you that the engine is ****, practically noone likes the 1,4. Also its running a Delphi ECU, which cant be chipped :) More questions add me on fb Andreas Andrzej Marker i got a 1,6 :) pumped to 215hp 415nm
  6. 1,6 TDI turbo upgrade DARKSIDE

Update.. :) Just rechipped my car at PantherPerformance.. Running 1,9 bar almost to redline gonna dyno it again with a cold engine.. it made 186 hp and 385 nm on a hot engine and a 60 degree inlet temp we think it will be above 200/400
  7. Fuel Consumption Thoughts?

Use some Spray cleaner for the intake, cleans out the intake manifold and channels, and run through a service cleaner to the tank. the problem with "moms and dads" is they are too old fashioned and think that if you just drive ot to service every 30,000 kilometers its all good.. been doin it...
  8. When does my turbo kick in?

No you get max acceleration when your torque is around peak.. Unless you mounted a bigass turbo which take long time to spool up and build pressure, you should be at max nm/ft lbs way before 3500 rpm.
  9. When does my turbo kick in?

How do you deffine kicking in? The spool starts way earlier than 2000 rpm, but ofcourse cant be felt fight in the start og the proces
  10. When does my turbo kick in?

i dont know the exact rpm, but it kicks in just when the compressor wheel starts spooling up, however, you cant feel it before it gets to build up decent boost pressure.. I got a 177hp GTC turbo and big intercooler plus custom map in mine.. It starts boosting around 1500-1700 rpm.. Max boost...
  11. 2012 Facelift

Its the same on my TDI :)
  12. Ibiza mk5 facelift front splitter.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221631297291?nav=SEARCH
  13. 1,6 TDI turbo upgrade DARKSIDE

Yours is the 1,6 tdi mate? :) I installed the darkside FMIC used to 1,6 and 2,0.. it took quite alot of fitting but absolutely doable.. , Its the GTC 1549vz i think used in CR 177, but you can also use the one from cr170. Or a slightly smaller one, because we had to move some things to...
  14. MPG for 2.0 TDI Ibiza

The 1,6 tdi is a great engine.. Ive drove mine 30,000 kilometers remapped to 140hp/330nm Hasnt farted wrong once :) I put in a CR177 turbo, EGR delete, DPF delete, darkside FMIC, and a custom remap, and has had this setup for 7000 kilometers. The cost was cheap and didnt take long and man...
  15. A Possible Comeback - Opinions Needed - Ibiza MK5

Id go for the Leon FR, amazing car in all aspects.. Much much higher comfort level and the design is stunning! With LED pack, heated seats, light sensor, reverse assist, navi, the FR trim, it would be a dream car to me...
  16. Tyre pressures for steel wheels

Mine is the 1,6 tdi cr. From 2013 :)
  17. Tyre pressures for steel wheels

It should be pictured at the fuel opening gauge on a small sticker.. It says recommended for smaller load: Front tire 2,3 bar Rear tire 2,2 bar For heavier load: Front tire: 2,5 Rear tire: 2,3 I ussually go with 0,1-0,2 bar over whats recommended as it saves some mpg.
  18. Rear light facelift help?

That's how they work.. Same thing on mine :)
  19. Adjusting Steering weight with VCDS Ibiza 6J

I do.. have a link?? Need canbus cable that works for coding! :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise