Search results

1. Mk1 Leon Cupra TDI 150

It was a Revo map which are good but quite expensive. I would recommend (not used them myself) R-tech near Leicester which get a lot of positive reviews which do custom maps and are a lot cheaper. Reasonably close to you.
  2. what have you done to your car today ?

Just a good clean inside and clean of door shuts to remove green gunge. Next weekend outside needs some attention with the machine polisher.
  3. Mk1 Leon Cupra TDI 150

I'm 32 next month so should really know better but I just can't help myself!
  4. fabia rear wiper

I got this one recently form ebay however the cap didn't come with a hole for the washer jet however I drilled one and it is fine. 111093557381
  5. Mk1 Leon Cupra TDI 150

Hi I'm new to the forum and thought I would say hello. Bought a Mk1 Leon Cupra TDI 150 a couple of weeks ago and really enjoying it despite coming from a remapped Mk5 golf GTI. Modifications when I bought it were: Remap - Sedox I think or rather someone with their software. Tinted rear...
  6. Lowering springs

Try the search button loads of people lowered 40mm on springs. Matched set of springs and shocks would be best.
  7. leon cupra r feeling slow

My Revo remap on my mk5 golf resets to stock settings if the battery is disconnected. Main dealers have also been know to flash the ecu with updated software which wipes the map.
  8. help needed... cannot get over 180bhp leon fr tdi 170!

Try ***** shouldn't be too far from you. Very well respected tuner on the golf forums. Edit - Don't know why it is blocking the name!
  9. ebay find

'Full functionality of the brakes' - what's not to like?
  10. Got a few jobs to do

Glad you're pleased with your purchase. Got the same two weeks ago and also very pleased even coming from a mk5 golf gti. Any mods planned?
  11. Rear brake binding

Do you need a wind back tool when replacing rear pads?
  12. Rear brake binding

Thanks for the reply. That is kind of what I thought as can't imagine what they could of done really just a coincidence.
  13. Rear brake binding

My cupra tdi was pulling to the left so it's been in for 4 wheel alignment today which seems to have resolved the issue just about. When I got home however I noticed that the rear drivers caliper had been binding due to the smell and heat coming off it. It was definitely not doing it this...
  14. Seat Leon Cupra FR NEW OWNER

Sorry thought you meant you had a TDI. You've probably only got a couple of thousand miles left on that engine then before it needs a rebuild........joking. :-)
  15. Seat Leon Cupra FR NEW OWNER

I've just bought one last week with 129k on it, it was the highest mileage one I looked at but was the best condition and service history for the money I could afford. It's going in tomorrow for a cambelt and water pump. Why bother with an expensive engine re-build and turbo change if there...
  16. how many miles has everybody done??

Just bought a 54 plate leon cupra tdi £129k