Search results

1. Leon 110 non pd

Having issues with the turbo , first it has nothing then if you drive it flat out in first it eventually gives a bit of boost , been driven daily so it’s essential it gets solved , real pain in the arse having no overtaking ability Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Exhaust cupra to tdi

Sorry for the late reply Leo I was offered a full cat back system and wanted to check before I bought it , thanks for the info, is it a complete system Leo ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Exhaust cupra to tdi

1.8t cat back !! Does it fit on my pd130 ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. INSP Spanner, Help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Ibiza 130 sport dash failures

Noticed over the past few months my cars dash fails . I.e. Speedo not working and all warning lights go on in the cluster ! The car runs fine and goes through the motions without any issues ,turn the car off and it won't do it again for ages ...... Anyone had any issues that relate to...
  6. 130 tdi gearboxes and clutches ???

Cheers coronah for the heads up but can't see the FSM ,FJW ,or the other one on here but it's 02m which is a good start , where will I find the code that says gear ratios?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. 130 tdi gearboxes and clutches ???

Really just looking for straight forward swaps tbh , so would that be an 02j box in mine or an 02m , have been offered an 02m .... Quick response would be beneficial regards Ian
  8. 130 tdi gearboxes and clutches ???

Really just looking for straight forward swaps tbh , so would that be 02j boxes (mk4 Ibiza ) ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. 130 tdi gearboxes and clutches ???

Are other model boxes and clutches compatible with the mk4 Ibiza 130 tdi , such as golfs/skodas ????? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Power steering ??? URGENT

No worries Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Power steering ??? URGENT

No code Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Power steering ??? URGENT

Don't have any idea on how to get the radio /cd player coded again do you badger ??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Power steering ??? URGENT

Yeh that's what I'm thinking.. Rack replacement...oh joy b as well leaving my wallet at the garage Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Power steering ??? URGENT

Hard plastic tray to also b removed as I can't see it , looks like there's some sort of issue with the passenger side of the rack can see oil seeping from the gaitor Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Power steering ??? URGENT

Right people been having a few issues with my Ibiza 03 plate tdi steering , the power steering seems to go tight on the initial turn in and then go back to normal almost throwing me off the road , is the power steering reservoir under the battery ??? Anyone else have similar issues ?? need...
  16. Clutch , dual mass flywheel

No Badger the prices aren't for fitted , that I'll have to do on my own ... And as for the replacement parts from euro I did think that is that dark side clutch any good ??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Clutch , dual mass flywheel

Been on various websites and phoned a few places for replacement parts ,have been quoted between £300-£450 ...and recently seen a clutch from dark side developments http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/products/sachs-1-9-tdi-6-speed-02m-dual-mass-flywheel-and-clutch-kit.html would this fit...
  18. Clutch , dual mass flywheel

Mmmmmm. I have been noted for havin a heavy right foot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Clutch , dual mass flywheel

I drive my wee car with a certain amount of enthusiasm and sometimes have a good thrash on some private roads and race it there now and again if you know what I mean "WOT" ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Clutch , dual mass flywheel

Planning on a 170bhp remap , but not until new clutch etc is fitted , is there any good feedback on the site for alternative setups or do you recommend staying with the OEM DM flywheel and clutch for this BHP top up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members