Search results

1. Advice on a few things (Thermostat / Throttle body / Boot trim)

Thanks mate, yeah I know that but my stat is ****ed too haha! Are the injectors easy to do and do I use carb cleaner on those too?
  2. Advice on a few things (Thermostat / Throttle body / Boot trim)

Awesome! Thanks a lot. I don't know whether to remove the TB, it's just idling really lumpy for the first 30secs or so after starting cold, so I just want to rule that out. With the boot I literally managed to create like a 1" gap around it all, and now it's wedged and won't budge on or off...
  3. Advice on a few things (Thermostat / Throttle body / Boot trim)

Thanks for that bud, I will take a look on youtube, should've done that sooner to be fair lol. Will they list the tools too? I wanted it off originally to get to the underside of the washer jet, now I'd just be happy enough to get the bloody thing back on lol but I can't do either! Are there...
  4. Advice on a few things (Thermostat / Throttle body / Boot trim)

Hi Guys, I'm not very mechanical but trying to learn so I want to crack on with these things myself.. I'm looking to change my thermostat, I've never done anything like it before, had a quick search for a guide but can't find anything.. Can anyone point me to a guide? Or step by step...
  5. Help with re-wiring my AUX cable

Yes it is. Yeah quite unfortunate (and frustrating)! I got a feeling its a replacement as it has some marker pen writing on the top of it (kind of like a scrappy would use to keep his stock ordered) I'd very much appreciate if you can help. Thanks
  6. Help with re-wiring my AUX cable

Thanks! Unfortunately not though :( Its the standard one which looks like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Leon-mk2-radio-mp3-cd-aux-/171318776991?nma=true&si=jyrDPsEIDTdPdO%252Fq9HMw52PSK7o%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 Thanks
  7. Help with re-wiring my AUX cable

Hi Guys, My AUX cable isn't working. I've trouble shooted it with the following things; Checked it's enabled in VAGCOM (it is) Checked if another AUX connector works plugged directly in to the back of my HU (it does not). It never has since I bought the car, which can only mean that the...
  8. Just ordered a 3rd party VAGCOM, take a look

Hey guys what d'you think of this? http://www.aobd2shop.com/wholesale/vagcom-v12.12-release.html WARNING: IF YOU BUY THIS, DO NOT USE IT WHEN LAPTOP IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. IT WILL UPDATE AND NO LONGER WORK. Anyone know which version of VCDS I will need to...
  9. Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Barry town buttttttttttttt
  10. RCD-510 Compatibility

Bumpyyyy
  11. RCD-510 Compatibility

Hey guys, looking at buying an RCD-510 for my 2007 (07) Pre-facelift Cupra. Can anyone tell me what compatibility issues I might have? Will I have bluetooth, GPS and will it handle my phone calls? Steering wheel controls? I assume a rear camera is installed additionally. But basically...
  12. Torn between induction kits...

Thanks for the input all, I think I'll go with the MTC! Joshkcupra I can't find the very small mod you're talking about?
  13. Torn between induction kits...

Thanks for the help guys ill consider that. What about this revo one? Is it a lot worse? http://www.revotechnik.com/product-details/air-filter-intake-kits/20tfsi-high-flow-air-filter-intake-system#.U7HTefldVUM
  14. Torn between induction kits...

:cartman: haha you're saying revo then right? Actually the revo is 299 and the forge is 405, so the revo is considerably cheaper.. Unless im looking at the wrong one?
  15. Torn between induction kits...

Hmmm, can you give me an example? What's the pricetag on that type of spec?
  16. Torn between induction kits...

Hey guys, I'm looking at 2 kits and they're massively different in price but want you opinions.. The first is the MTC motorsport one; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251555933832 And the 2nd is the Forge motorsport twintake...
  17. '07 Leon; AUX Cable not working with Nexus 7

Thanks mate but there doesn't seem to be any button relating to this (see my pics up above) its a right pain :(
  18. '07 Leon; AUX Cable not working with Nexus 7

Thanks for the input, please see the pics above, thats my HU.. Any of that seem useful? I don't know what most those buttons do
  19. Opening car with key fob only unlocks driver door

Thanks bud i've sent you an email, speak soon
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.