Search results

1. Dead Turbo

Took my car into the garage this morning with loss of power and oil disappearing at an alarming speed. Turns out my turbo is a goner. What sort of money would I be looking at to get it fixed? Would probably go down the recon'd route.
  2. Boost hose blown off

It is definitely the hose mate. One of the lugs are now flat. Got such a fright when it happened. Would rather fit it myself as im not wanting to drive the car. No power is not fun.
  3. Boost hose blown off

Was driving along at 30 put my foot down and heard a bang and now power. First thoughts were my turbo but mine makes a lovely whine which was still present. I have had a look under and can see the boost hose leading to the intercooler has blown off. How easy is this to replace yourself? I phone...
  4. High mileage 170pd's

Mine is 56 plate with 93k and runs as sweet as a nut.
  5. Speed Limiter on new car

Not a CR but had my PD off the clock at 140 ''on a track ofcourse'' :)
  6. L8W FR - FR550 - Stage 2 - Hybrid Turbo to be fitted, Air Ride, Brembo 6pots

Thought I saw your car tbh ha. I was driving the black FR. Might get myself a set of the coilovers as well. Was going to go for sportlines but if you can get coilies for the same price then worth a go.
  7. L8W FR - FR550 - Stage 2 - Hybrid Turbo to be fitted, Air Ride, Brembo 6pots

Car looks good, was up at knockhill on sunday myself, had the car on the N/A nonsense stand but had to leave before the parade lap unfortunately.
  8. Boost gauge in window vent on a pd 170??

Let me know what one you go for as I am looking into one myself :).
  9. SCN Scottish Meet 2014

Not sure if anyone made it on Sunday but it was a really good day and very well organised.
  10. Boost gauge in window vent on a pd 170??

There are a few guys done it on here but cannot remember who so yes it can be done.
  11. SCN Scottish Meet 2014

Anyone heading to knockhill this weekend for the paul walker tribute day?
  12. Best little mk2 leon improvements

Yep agree with all of the above Led's all round, arm rest, smoked repeaters. Triple R splitter is a really nice touch as well and not too expensive.
  13. Custom exhaust

Don't take my word for it but I am sure this is the case until you go down the hybrid turbo route but I am sure someone will clear this up.
  14. Custom exhaust

Am I not correct in saying that a diesel works well with pressure so I think the smaller the pipe the better? May be completely wrong but I am sure I seen this somewhere.
  15. Alloy Wheel Centre Cap

I am needing new ones aswell as the paint is coming off my centre caps which now look stupid.
  16. How to tell if a cars been tuned.

If there are any mappers near you they can most certainly plug there computer into your ECU and will be able to see a file or if it is blocked then it will have been mapped.
  17. FR Pre FL Body with BTCC spoiler

Yeah its the triple r splitter aswell. Great value for money.
  18. FR Pre FL Body with BTCC spoiler

I think it looks fine see below pics of my car.
  19. Rolling road ,,,

Just had mine on the rollers £60 for 1 run thought that was expensive but apparently not.
  20. Is this normal

Yep both are the exact same bulb, will have a wee peak tonight. The mrs put one of them in but will probably be mine in the wrong way lol.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise