Search results

1. DTUK tuning box

I sold my Leon last week, I have the latest CRD3 box sitting indoors. It totally transformed the car in all honesty, everything was taken up a notch yet was still very driveable. The torque was very impressive. Pm me if your interested, it's boxed with just a week of use
  2. DTUK tuning box

i have a basically New Dtuk CRD3 box, used for a week but was offered a new one series for a deal i couldn't refuse. This is the latest 3 channel system for the 184 engine message me for details
  3. Steering wheel removal

Evening guys, Does anybody know how to remove the steering wheel on the Leon?
  4. Anybody got vcds I can borrow?

cheers for that bud!
  5. Anybody got vcds I can borrow?

yeah i can understand why being an expensive piece of kit. I'm from essex mate
  6. Anybody got vcds I can borrow?

Morning peeps, I've bought the humidity sensor and auto light switch that I want to code in. Does anybody have full vcds that they could lend to me for a couple of days? I'm happy to leave a deposit
  7. DTUK tuning box

I too got the crt3 Absolutely beast of a car compared to what it was. I personally think the 184 Leon is a capable car in standard form, loads of torque available. This box builds further on this, when in the right gear it absolutely flies, can feel the torque building and really picks up...
  8. Boot Struts

https://vimeo.com/156136104
  9. Boot Struts

when removing both sides you will be able to lift higher and the new strut will fit.
  10. Boot Struts

just purchased some of these bad boys
  11. Has anyone install the additional spoiler for their Leon ? who by and how much ?

anyone got the part number for that one?
  12. Advice brand new seat...

I'm going to be putting my leon 184 SC up for sale shortly if you interested?
  13. Cars broken :-(

Dealer called today, car has a faulty charge cooler which explains the lagginess Should have it back tomorrow. Was considering a cupra St, now I'm not sure.....
  14. Cars broken :-(

Off she goes :-( Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. Cars broken :-(

i actually plugged in my ross tech cable and it come up as P190D- intercooler coolant pump-mechanical malfunction Sounds like new coolant pump to be honest lol
  16. Cars broken :-(

was coming home from work last night in my 184 FR, got a restricted power, was a huge delay in power delivery, which I'm presuming is limp home mode? got home and was greeted by an orange engine management light had my roadside assistance round this morning, got to be recovered to...
  17. Considering a Cupra ST

The ST looks huge from behind, i like that :-) how do you find the ride? My SC is on 18's and i think because of the rather small wheelbase it hinders the comfort at times
  18. Considering a Cupra ST

+1, I want a dynamic grey :-) Is it like pearlescent?
  19. Considering a Cupra ST

I'm from Essex, been looking on broadspeed,DTD, found them for around £26k with acc,buckets,metallic
  20. Considering a Cupra ST

Really appreciate your reply, you've pretty much sold it to me lol I haven't got a family but I do love big cars, I'd go as far to say that the estate is actually prettier than my sc 184 I currently have. Plus you have the size to carry 4 adults comfortable with all their luggage.