Search results

1. How strap

Couldn't edit the title! Obviously I ment tow strap
  2. How strap

Anyone fitted tow strap to the mk3? Just wondering how difficult this would be to do yourself...in not great with cars tbh.
  3. quick question

hello guys isit possible to fit the seat sound pack now that i have my car or isit something you have to request when buying it?
  4. Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Richy 25 ayrshire, red leon fr 2.0tdi
  5. tdi tuning box

thanks guys think il get 1, keep putting it off but i will be phoning dtuk on monday and buying myself 1. thanks again
  6. DTUK tuning box

thanks for the reply i think i will wait a couple of months then take the plunge and buy 1, im kinda ocd with **** like that lol, if there is any problems with it would jst annoy the **** out of me :|
  7. DTUK tuning box

ok so i was just about to order a DTUK for my 150tdi but seeing these judder problems is kind of putting me off slightly... now im in 2 minds weather to leave it standard or just go with my gut and buy 1.
  8. tdi tuning box

well iv had the fr since june and im kinda wanting more from it, almost to the point i wish i waited for the 184 but i settled for the 150tdi which im not atall disappointed about, my question is should i get the dtuk box and will i notice an improvement in performance? thanks in advance.
  9. 150 tdi or 150 act

was in the same boat, glad i went for the 150tdi really nice to drive and havent had any problems with the dpf, i do alot of motorway driving tho
  10. engine light on

This is what im thinking, they were ment to phone me back today to arrange for me to take it in... but still waiting on the call, this will be the 3rd time it has been in for this issue in 1/2 weeks, not happy with the customer service as twice they said they would call me back and both times iv...
  11. engine light on

just find it very strange for the engine light to be cominng on in the 1st place as its relatively new.
  12. engine light on

ye iv rang them and they are going to get it back in jst waiting on a call back.
  13. engine light on

had my fr since june, engine light came on 1 week ago and the fault was the glow plug, that got replaced and today i have went out to the car and the light is back on, really worried as i think its very strange for the engine light to be on in a car thats only 7months old with 11k on the clock...
  14. so… how many from scotland?

I just joined today got mk3 leon yesterday im from Ayrshire
  15. New kid on the block

hope you get the weather buddy :) i got my car yesterday and where i live there seems to be a ****in seagull baby on a building close to where i park and my car has took a poundin from there **** lol. Need to be gettin myself a garage i think :o i had focus before and was purely a family car...
  16. New kid on the block

Hey all just decided to join the forum after finally getting my mk3 FR in emoticon red. I am 25 and from Scotland (Ayrshire). I love this car already and only done 120miles init. Got it with the tech pack and sound pack will post some pictures later on tonight.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise