Search results

1. gaz1211

Fitting skirts-Rough guide.

Why can't i see the images???
  2. gaz1211

VAG-COM Error 01598 - Drive Battery Voltage - Implausibe Signal

Hi I have this issue only the wire that's spoken about is fine all intact but I do have an issue with head lights were when power is drawn say I turn the steering wheel the lights dim any one had this it's just had new battery ?
  3. gaz1211

NewSouth power gasket LC 180

Not yet mate sorry still waiting to purchase had cup le of issues with cupra since so had to go on the waiting list for now
  4. gaz1211

what have you done to your car today ?

Haha well cracked the o/s tail gate light on my LC reversing into a wheelie bin then smashing off the wing mirror on my partners ibiza 2 mins after so far from in the best of moods with my self atm note to self don't try to move cars around when full of cold and on meds again period!!!!
  5. gaz1211

Seat Leon Cupra R - New Fuel Pump, Causing more PROBLEMS!

If its after market pump they are a pile of crappie and hardly ever work I had one in my LC when I brought it exact same problem with fuel gauge but also when fuel was low car would cut out in the end I bought a second hand genuine one from some one breaking a leon and worked perfect no issue since
  6. gaz1211

contaminated oil ?

Try changing the oil your self completely give it a good flush and see if it does it again if not the garage probably did it just foment experience of people filling old oil bottles and not disposing correctly or labelling lol
  7. gaz1211

No boost when cold outside

Is it smoke or steam?
  8. gaz1211

No boost when cold outside

131005125450 get one of these kits from eBay there brilliant sorted all my leaks with it just need some soapy water in a spray bottle fill the system and spray away on every hose joint a proper bit of did kit save you loads of money
  9. gaz1211

Headlight issues

Did that sort it?
  10. gaz1211

Steering Issues

Get a pry bar in there mate and check for play that's the only way you will find what's worn
  11. gaz1211

buying a Leon TDI - advice needed

What he said^^^
  12. gaz1211

Help please new owner with problems !!!!

Hopefully all the best with it
  13. gaz1211

Cool let us no how you get on mate
  14. gaz1211

I have*Audi*A4*2.8 quattro. From past couple of weeks when I am standing at a*red*light*Isometime get little jerk, not always but once in a while. Also when try to speed up when I give gas I feel the same jerk. From past few days my mileage is also gone down and car run little bit heavy. Now...
  15. gaz1211

Laggy cupra. help.

Just don't beast the clutch to much lol
  16. gaz1211

Maybe sort the blow out because that will never help matter what's the code it threw up because you did mention fuel trim bank ?
  17. gaz1211

Laggy cupra. help.

You tryed it with the tc off?
  18. gaz1211

That's far man lol sorry in that case I would check fuel starting from pump then check fuel pressure change fuel filter and if you have a mechanics stethoscope listen to the injectors for any noticeable difference in the sound of fuel pulsing in hope this helps in some way
  19. gaz1211

Laggy cupra. help.

No I can't think why a slipping clutch would affect boost in any way you would feel it slip but engine wouldn't be sluggish if you fancy a trip to leicester any time lol I have full vcds + boost system pressure test kit sorry I no that may be no help to ya but you never no lol
  20. gaz1211

We're abouts are you mate?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.