Search results

1. LCR cold air feed idea

I know yet I'm most likely going to cover the filter to protect it from the heat. I think it's going to give better performance.
  2. what have you done to your car today ?

I've put new wheels on my Toledo. Looks nuce pics soon.
  3. what have you done to your car today ?

Got coilovers fitted. 40mm down. Goes like a dream.
  4. LCR cold air feed idea

Cold air induction kit Hi, I'm planning to fit a cone in my Tolly and would appreciate some pictures on how it's done in your cars... Cheers:)
  5. Battery relocation bracket

Brackets Hi, I'm looking for brackets now. Would anyone have any for sale?? Cheers
  6. Post The Toledo's

That is a GREAT car!!! Well done mate!! @nak
  7. Seat Toledo V5 20V 2001 mk2 Custom Parts

I've got the exhaust under control now - google learn;) I was gonna post some links to the headlights I've found yet I'm not allowed just yet so I will try to get past the minimum post range and will upload the links. If I'll find anything more I'll try to update. Peace[B)]
  8. Hello Everyone!!!

Cheers;)
  9. Seat Toledo V5 20V 2001 mk2 Custom Parts

Thank you Ryan6926, I'm looking for some sort of a tunning shop to actually see whats available in regards to the spoiler (I've seen those on Ebay you mentioned). Although I'd like to have a wider choice to be honest. As for the exhaust I was thinking to replace just the back box to start...
  10. Seat Toledo V5 20V 2001 mk2 Custom Parts

Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy a few things for my Seat like: front/back lights (whole lamps), exhaust, spoilers, V5 badges etc Does anyone know a place as I searched a lot ie. ebay with not much luck. Just post some links please. Thanks for your help.
  11. Hello Everyone!!!

Hi guys, I'm a proud owner of 2001 Seat Toledo V5 170:) I;m about to start customizing it. First thing I decided to get is Coilovers:) I'm looking to bet some custom front lights and back spoiler anyone know any good places to look??? Please help as tried to look and no luck so far...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members