Search results

1. Paddy

Mk2 Leon Parts

Where are you based mate?
  2. Paddy

MK2 Cupra MAF

Perfect mate - thanks v.much. Will update after I've changed to keep any observers in the loop!
  3. Paddy

MK2 Cupra MAF

Hello! I have a quick question aroudn the MAF in the 2.0 TFSI (bwj)... I haven't driven by Cupra in the best part of 9 months. Recently, after a c.100 mile drive, the engine idle roughly with an engine management light. Since then, the car has been rought on idle and will occasionally...
  4. Paddy

Led sidelights

Unsure how you've fitted them mate, but remember LEDs only work when they are in a certain way - try rotating them 180 degrees and see if that helps...
  5. Paddy

Clutch slip after remap help?

Go for an uprated clutch mate. If you go for an oem setup again, it won't be long before that goes too.
  6. Paddy

Fuel consumption issues

Not had the issue... But think it's important to remember that the reprogramming hasn't impacted your 'fueling' at all - it's merely knocked your guestimations out. As they guy you've spoken to has said; give it a tank or two to readjust and learn how much fuel you're actually using per gallon...
  7. Paddy

LCR vs K1

The quilted leather of the LCR is a different league to 'old and crinkled' lol... Mines a 2010 with 50k on the clock and they're like new!
  8. Paddy

LCR vs K1

LCR wins hands down for me. The interior and age of the K1 are a no no for me... I bought the facelift cupra with the quilted leather etc etc as it still saved me a bit of money over the LCR - for the same engine! Do that, then the Supercopa kit maybe if that's your thing :/
  9. Paddy

Rear led lights

I fitted these tonight (genuine) and they were a straight plug and play too which baffled me. The LED ticks came off a 2011 Supercopa on to my 2010 Cupra...
  10. Paddy

bumper

Upload a photo...
  11. Paddy

H7R Kits YES or NO

In my experience, the difference between H7R and H7 kits is marginal - I wouldn't recommend either. It's absolutely horrible to be driving towards or behind someone with reflectors and HIDs... If you really care about your safety (apparently the argument for 'upgrading'), invest in the proper...
  12. Paddy

1.2 tsi BTCC for 2.0 tdi fr

Good choice!!
  13. Paddy

1.2 tsi BTCC for 2.0 tdi fr

The FR isn't worth a £5K loss within the matter of weeks (for me personally)...
  14. Paddy

Leon Cupra R25

I'm excited for this :)
  15. Paddy

H7R Kits YES or NO

If you think your journey on the dark road was terrifying, think about the old dear you'll be blinding on the same dark roads as your hurl towards her. Invest in projector headlights if you need HIDs, it's as simple as that.
  16. Paddy

2009 Vs 2007

Go for the facelift if you can... There's no way in the world I could live with pre-facelift interior.
  17. Paddy

Tyres?

Online, Camskill are ideal for tyres. Very well priced.
  18. Paddy

MK2 Pre-Facelift battle: FR TDI vs CUPRA

I'm calm mate. Just telling you that you're wrong. Next time add 'I think' before what you say and there won't be any confusion.
  19. Paddy

Anyone selling a MK2 Cupra exhaust?

Any particular Facebook pages mate?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.