Search results

1. Dannheath

N80 Purge Valve location?

I didn't personally change this in the end but its somewhere behind the air filter casing, RaoulDK posted the location of it. - https://postimg.org/image/g5bsk6ug9/
  2. Dannheath

Starting problems

Good to hear, sorry it took me so long to see your message! Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  3. Dannheath

Starting problems

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=415856 Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  4. Dannheath

Good to hear! Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  5. Dannheath

+1 had no issues since changing this! Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  6. Dannheath

Starting problems

Yeah that was the same as mine, Once it was running its fine, It just cranked over a few times to get going when in direct sunlight.
  7. Dannheath

Starting problems

Its the N80 Valve mate, I had the same issue every time it was warm in my 1.4 09 Seat, As soon as it got replaced it started every time even when it was a heatwave! PM if you get stuck :)
  8. Dannheath

6J's 2010 IBIZA 1.4 SPORT; a brief history.

Ah nice man, did you ring up to get a quote or just pop down? He's about an hour drive from me so not too far. Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  9. Dannheath

6J's 2010 IBIZA 1.4 SPORT; a brief history.

Love the anthracite wheels on this, Want to do this to mine! Also where'd you get the exhaust from as that looks tidy :thumbup: edit: Just noticed you said Pipecraft, May give them a shout!
  10. Dannheath

It was 24 degrees today and it started up fine for the first time in warm weather! :D
  11. Dannheath

Replacing driver side fog light

Its fairly easy with the trim tools from Ebay, I replaced my fog light bulbs for white leds on my MK5 and the only tricky bit was pulling out the grill without cutting my hands on the plastic lol
  12. Dannheath

I believe it is, It only had problems starting in warm weather (stupid as it sounds) and all its done is rain today so haven't been able to test. I'll keep an eye on it over the next week or so but hopefully I don't have this issue anymore :)
  13. Dannheath

Mines finally been swapped over to the new one! Now I just need so warm weather to test it lol I'm glad its sorted on your end :)
  14. Dannheath

Just to keep you updated, I've received the part and have tried to fit it but cannot remove the old one! I've had pliers and a flat head trying to remove it but it still wont budge! My cars got a yearly service this week so i'll get them to change it as I don't want to break anything lol
  15. Dannheath

I think i'll try the same way you did it, It seems a bit long winded to remove the whole air filter housing to get to it! Thanks for the handy screenshot :)
  16. Dannheath

I'm still waiting for mine, It should be with me tomorrow! :) Any advice on the easiest way to change it? Hopefully you have no trouble in warm weather now!
  17. Dannheath

That's perfect! I've just bought it, Thanks fella!
  18. Dannheath

I don't suppose you have a link for the one you bought? I can't seem to find any seller from the uk lol
  19. Dannheath

Let me know how you get on, I'll buy one now and will sort next week!
  20. Dannheath

Ahh you legend! Thanks mate! I kept thinking it was on the right hand side underneath the air filter hose, I was completely wrong! lol
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.