Search results

1. Stolen mk3 Leon Cupra 290

I have a large dog, but he slept right through it :ROFLMAO:
  2. Stolen mk3 Leon Cupra 290

Exactly, i've just replaced all locks to be 3 star, already had a Ring doorbell which captured the theft, but i've added another camera high up on the front and one of the security light cameras on the back. Also put spikes on top of the side gates, which is where they gained access to my back...
  3. Stolen mk3 Leon Cupra 290

I've already got another Cupra lined up by the way, no way i'm letting them stop me getting the car i want. Just beefing up home security as i've realised it was far too easy for them to get into the house.
  4. Stolen mk3 Leon Cupra 290

Thanks guys, yeah it's not nice knowing someone has been in the house whilst you're asleep, but they didn't do any damage (other than the door lock) or steal anything else. This was definitely a targeted robbery.
  5. Stolen mk3 Leon Cupra 290

Hope it's ok to post this here. Unfortunately my Cupra 290 was stolen from outside my house, near Stourbridge, West Midlands, on Thursday morning, it's magentic grey with copper Seat badges , reg DA19HKL. Thieves broke into the house and stole the keys to both our cars and nicked them both...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine is leased, details in the post above
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Same deal here direct with Seat Warrington, £310 initial then 23x£310 for 10000 miles per year. Picking up on Saturday.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My car arrived at the dealers on Monday, picking up next Saturday 30th March. Can't wait :)
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks, they didn't ask any specifics as they hadn't received the termination details from Seat yet and couldn't book it. I asked the guy on the phone what the wait time at the moment was and he said they were booking for the first week in April now
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Had a call from IMG Seat, car has arrived there Sorted out early termination with Seat on current car, had to pay 55% of outstanding, it's only 2 months though so not too bad. Just phoned BCA for a collection date and they're quoting over 2 weeks. Anyone else arranged a collection recently, does...
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Loving all the pics of new deliveries, not seen a bad colour in the car yet. Would've gone for Mystery Blue if my current FR wasn't the same, looking forward to seeing the grey in person. Mine is supposedly on the boat/at the port, dealer says he'll know 24 hours before it gets to him, so will...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How does the early termination work? My current FR is due to go back end of May, but my Cupra should be here by the end of the month. Both cars are through VWFS.
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks, yeah both through VWFS. Will see what they say when the car lands at the dealer. I'm thinking about 4 weeks, does that sound about right?
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered my magnetic grey Cupra beginning of December through a Seat dealer, was told that it was built yesterday so just need to wait for it to be delivered now. My current Leon FR was also sourced through Seat and is due to go back end of May, does anyone know whether Seat allow early...
  15. 2017 Leon!!!

Which dealer have you guys ordered through?
  16. 2017 Leon!!!

Me too, went for the car because of the low emissions (works car allowance requires under 130g co2) and it was fairly cheapl, i was told i would have it mid March.. If i knew it would be June, i probably would've gone for something else. Currently got a Mk7 Golf R but the emissions are too high...
  17. 2017 Leon!!!

Ordered my 5 door 1.4Tsi Mystery Blue second week in Jan, build week was 10 when ordered, had been hovering around 15/16 over the last few weeks. Just been told it's now 21 and that's unconfirmed. Not very happy.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise