Search results

1. LCR

LCR’s Cupra R

Yeah brembos defiently on the cards and I ordered some from the same company last week [emoji2] just need the inspiration to get into the cold garage now! Yes its came out great, might not be very durable but for the price of the polish, it wouldnt break the bank Sent from my iPhone using...
  2. LCR

LCR’s Cupra R

Yep I agree, after the winter I plan on taking it to R-tech for a proper safe map
  3. LCR

LCR’s Cupra R

BEFORE £1 cherry blossom shoe polish AFTER Excellent results! Theres a video on youtube of a guy doing this on his so I had to try it! [emoji106]
  4. LCR

LCR’s Cupra R

First job! 02M shim for the gearbox! Slight whine and clutch creep which is now gone! Weekend job is the brembos i think [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. LCR

LCR’s Cupra R

Yeah so far its been great! Guy complained about whining g/box but i fitted 02M shim today and its now silent! Well chuffed! I’ll add you mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. LCR

LCR’s Cupra R

Haha yeah the guy i bought it from sent me pics from youre facebook or something like that! Oh yeah its immaculate mate, gotta be the cleanest i’ve seen in my area, you’ve done a good job! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. LCR

LCR’s Cupra R

They’re Rota GRA’s mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. LCR

LCR’s Cupra R

Thank you mate! Aw the roads are getting that way ☹️ clean one day, covered in mud the next! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. LCR

LCR’s Cupra R

Well I’ve finally bought myself a Cupra R again! I had one years ago and had a tree come down on me! Haven’t found a decent one for sale so when my friend decided to sell this I snapped his arm off! Currently on 75k miles and the paintwork is fantastic, just how I like it! Stage 1 at the...
  10. LCR

LCR’s Cupra R

Well I’ve finally bought myself a Cupra R again! I had one years ago and had a tree come down on me! Haven’t found a decent one for sale so when my friend decided to sell this I snapped his arm off! Currently on 75k miles and the paintwork is fantastic, just how I like it! Stage 1 at the...
  11. LCR

LCR's LCR

Totally sucks guys I know! Thanks for the messages :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. LCR

LCR's LCR

Thanks guys! Insurance max offer is £2000 and I'm not allowed to buy it back off them. Insurance really is a con! Been paying through the nose for years with 5 years no claims from my only 5 years driving! So the car is getting broke for parts, I don't care if I make less money from bits. Aslong...
  13. LCR

what have you done to your car today ?

Hahaha yeah the tree is going to jail! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. LCR

I usually polish it or add a new part but yesterday a tree decided take her away! Sad times! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. LCR

LCR's LCR

A sad sad day yesterday! On the way to work at 630am. Babying it along the road due to weather, came round a corner and met a forest that had decided to land round the other side of the corner. Words can't describe how gutted I am for the car!
  16. LCR

LCR's LCR

Thank you mate :) the remap is on hold as I'm after an e36 to 'try' and drift since crail raceway and driftland and are 15 minutes down the road from me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. LCR

LCR's LCR

Oh I see mate, up in Skye the now, il probably know who's it is though! Some amazing roads up here for the car... Can't say the same about the driveway though! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. LCR

LCR's LCR

Thank you Manx_Jay Thanks Vwp6n, I've not broken down no, but was maybe sitting with hazards on for some reason? I live in St. Andrews so there all the time, when was this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. LCR

LCR's LCR

Finally got my forged rods and ARP bolts fitted! Had them sitting for over 6 months but I didn't really trust myself doing it over a weekend! So, I bit the bullet and got it done! That'll be its 4th oil change this year too Now the car is at 132k miles but I now have the confidence to go stage...
  20. LCR

Went a bit different the other day and sprayed my calipers gold. Really happy with the finish and the look! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members