Search results

1. andrewpain

OEM "Performance" 17" wheels and Nokian tyres for sale

having googled the question, I would say that these WON'T fit, due to the size of Cupra discs. Sorry....
  2. andrewpain

sorry - I don't. These came off a 184FR, but maybe the discs are bigger on a cupra. I would think they are....
  3. andrewpain

...which there is. 7J 17 112 ET49. Hope that's the answer you wanted....they were originally on my 184TDi FR, which had 18s in the showroom, but the dealer swapped them for the 17" as I wanted a slightly softer ride.
  4. andrewpain

7J ET49 according to whatsize.com. I'll go and see if there's anything on the inside rim.......
  5. andrewpain

I'm selling the 17" (225/45/17) Performance wheels that came with my FR ST, fitted with Nokian WR D3 winter tyres. Tyres are all better than 6mm depth, with 2 over 7mm. One wheel has been kerbed, but it's not drastic. Others are unmarked. I KNOW they've got VW centres, but that's because I gave...
  6. andrewpain

Panoramic Sunroof Problems

will be a great car, I'm sure. Audi interior fit and finish is best there is, and the A4 Avant is pretty too. Maybe not as pretty as the leon ST, but hey. First world problem, right? enjoy it. Back to getting out the stepladder to wash the XC60 roof.....:-)
  7. andrewpain

Panoramic Sunroof Problems

hello again - I had a rattle on my ST sunroof (from the front) when it was shut, and Letchworth Seat fixed it with a very small foam insert. I did find that the BLIND would rattle a little when fully open; moving it forward a couple of inches fixed it. I miss the drive and handling in the Leon...
  8. andrewpain

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

...said good bye. Gone to a new home and I hope/am sure both will be happy.
  9. andrewpain

goodbye! (arthritis forces sale of FR...)

is that all it takes? I thought I'd have to buy a trilby, a pipe, and increase the beta blockers by at least 100% to get that chilled-out, laid-back attitude, instead of driving around like my trousers were on fire, the seat almost horizontal and a back-to-front baseball cap on...
  10. andrewpain

this an odd place in which to come out.....
  11. andrewpain

have been on the volvo forum already. There's one thread which is the Volvo Form "Mornington Crescent" game, as in BBC R4's "I'm Sorry - I Haven't A Clue". On P249 so far... Obviously a much better class of car-obsessed OCD saddo's than you meet on here:-) Doubt there's much about tuning...
  12. andrewpain

Passenger rear view mirror tilt

he doesn't miss much, does he? Major Tom - were you driving in Sweden when they switched from driving on the left to the right?
  13. andrewpain

FR 17" wheels

I sympathise completely; when I bought mine the dealer (Letchworth Seat) were happy to swap the standard-fitment 18s for the same Performance 17s as I didn't want too harsh a ride. But after 3 years I'm finding the seats firm anyway, but worse is trying to climb out! so with regret, Leon -...
  14. andrewpain

won't be arriving till mid-March, so I may be able to cause a bit more upset in the meantime...
  15. andrewpain

well, it won't be as quick as the leon, or as cheap to run, that's for sure. But it'll be easier to get in and out of, plus moving back to an auto box as the problem has spread to my left foot and ankle. Lucky it's not the right one! cheers, guys:-) Bet the volvo forum's a bit staid compared...
  16. andrewpain

just reluctantly put in an ad to sell my much-loved 184 FR, as my knees are getting worse. So I'll be getting a Volvo XC60 in a few weeks, as it's just a bit bigger and softer than the Ateca. So it's cheerio to all my mates on here - thanks for you humour and help; hope you all keep on keeping...
  17. andrewpain

Mirrors not folding

so did I , my friend. So did I....
  18. andrewpain

Has anybody handed their car back at the end of a PCP?

bloody civil service...who pays the wages?? oh yes - us. doesn't do to remind them of that though....
  19. andrewpain

Tough choice: ST FR 1.4 ACT TSI or 1.8 TSI

find the right road and the multi-link suspension is terrific when you're "pushing on". Really comes alive...
  20. andrewpain

ACC pack (Automatic City brake (Front Assist) with Pedestrian Protection & Stop&Go)

"Are you in ECO mode"? Does anybody drive in ECO mode?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.