Search results

1. joshs 04 ibiza so far

I have no money to spend on mine but she's just taken 500 quid for a set of lenso eagles and tyres lol Coilys next then LCR front splitter and 3" de cat pipe. thats just the next few things Little bits im planning on next is the rub stirps going to be plasta dipped black and possible...
  2. New Member from Birmingham

Method! Aylesbury boy too! might of seen the little black ibiza on the lenso alloys flying round aylesbury.
  3. joshs 04 ibiza so far

i know the pain well of the insurance as its the same as what i paid for the car! £2000! oh well, Owning a seat makes up for it i suppose ;)
  4. First post- my car

Add Me on Facebook Dude, Benito Cattini.
  5. First post- my car

Hi pal, Found your ad on gumtree, looks good, ill drop you message and go from there?
  6. First post- my car

She's black, well 50 shades of it! thinking its been resprayed by a child and some water paints! lol but shes still pretty shiny! yeah a link would be great mate
  7. Facelift bumpers!

Sorry for late reply but cheers pal!
  8. First post- my car

FR bumper! how much you after mate? looking at turning mine to an FR Rep! Shes getting lowered 30-35 mm depending on how i go about it, sat on 17" black with polished lip lenso eagles, looks pretty sweet! head unit and sub been installed Looking to fit a stainless powerflow straight...
  9. First post- my car

Fellow 1.4 owner. love the little machine. any mods? or keen to keep standard?
  10. My first ibiza - project build thread

Looks Sweet As, Might of missed it but how far have your dropped it?
  11. Looking advice on mods

in regard to body mods id keep it as subtle as just a Splitter/Front Valance as you can completely ruin the look with aftermarket bumpers side skirts ect.
  12. Facelift bumpers!

Hi guys. I currently have a black 1.4 sport preface lift and want to put some facelift bumpers on it at the end of the month... Anyone selling any / know anyone selling any? Cheers :D
  13. low idle speed!!

no worries bud.
  14. low idle speed!!

Hi Bud, my 1.4 idles about the same and so does another lad i know when mines on tick over it hardly sounds like its on... hope this helps
  15. Common Mk4 Problems

Newbie Hi Guys, New to the site. recently purchased a ibiza 6L 1.4 16V 75 sport for my first car Engine management light seem to be a common issue went to a garage and they said that the lambor sensors aren't communicating. would it be advised to get the lambor sensors changed...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.