Search results

1. Air Bag Light

my air bag light has come on for some reason, I've plugged a box in and it says drivers side crash sensor is at fault, anyone know where this is located ? any help would be appreciated..
  2. Bike Rack

ok pal thank's i thought as much
  3. Bike Rack

anyone using a bike rack on there lcr and can advise which one's are suitable ?
  4. Help needed with power window

on way out today and my gf lowered the passenger window, as we was driving along we heard some strange creeking coming from the door, when we got back she attempted to put the window back up with no luck, i have took all the door card off and unbolted the motor which is working fine, it...
  5. Door stuck

o/s/r door will not open from inside or outside. any ideas how to get it open....
  6. what have you done to your car today ?

dropped mine off at my mates for the weekend, he give it a clay bar and mopped it for me, took him 8 hours to get all the crap off it, looks a lot better but now show's all the previous paintwork and stone chips. also treated it to some new badges.
  7. Not Happy

i got coilovers on my golf and have had to raise it cos at my age i like a bit of comfort haha,
  8. Not Happy

mate the height they are would never settle. rang the supplier today and spoke to someone else, gave him the reg no and he sorted me a set of sachs springs which apparently are oe spec. put them next to my old one's and hey presto there the same, so gotta get them changed again and send the...
  9. Not Happy

yeh that's what i thought. i rang the place back today and spoke to someone different, he gave me a choice of oe or after market, the aftermarket is what i had off them last week so he's going to sent me a pair of the oe to look at tomorrow and compare with my old ones.
  10. Not Happy

well took the cupra r for it's mot after owning it for about 4 months. failed on the following, rear springs front track rod ends cv gaitor advisories 2 x rear tyres feathering rear discs rusty. so bought the parts myself and took it back to the garage to have the failures sorted...
  11. Tyres

looking to change my tyres but unsure what to go for ? anyone got any recommendations..
  12. Sean's black LCR. Soon to be stage 2

ok thanks. looks like we had experienced similar issues.
  13. Sean's black LCR. Soon to be stage 2

sean, did you get your log book ok. i'm still waiting for mine ?
  14. The Dark Night

looks good, i bought a black one as a daily driver not long ago and blimey it needs washing all the time in this weather.
  15. Mist...again

i've only had mine just over a month and mine mists up quite bad. so when i get time i'll try and figure out how to take the door cards off to check the seals. and i'll try and change the pollen filter. saying that i went out in my other halfs car the other nite and her windows was just as...
  16. Spacers, before and after

do the origional wheel bolts fit ok ?
  17. Induction Kit

been looking at induction kit's can anyone tell me what would be the benefit's of fitting one (if any) and what recommendations if i've got around £80.00 to spend ?
  18. Sean's black LCR. Soon to be stage 2

tried to post some images of mine today but it appears i can't as i'm new on here. any idea how long it is before i can...
  19. what have you done to your car today ?

moved it off the drive and got my mk2 golf out to give that a run...
  20. West mids meets

Newbie From darlaston,walsall Daily driver black LCR 2003 Fun car Golf mk2 GL 1.8 16v 1990
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.