Search results

1. jetsetjimbo

Do you miss driving your Leon ?

Didn't drive mine for so long a while back the battery went flat. There are a few things that need doing though and I've just been to busy to get on here let alone drive for pleasure. Having a 1.3cdti company Corsa sucks!!! p.s. Phil - Vik and I will be at Thurxton on the Sunday :) Just...
  2. jetsetjimbo

Zymol Cleaner Wax - 3 Weeks On

Cheers! What I wouldn't give for a decent sized garage... :(
  3. jetsetjimbo

Zymol Cleaner Wax - 3 Weeks On

What's the Jetseal like to apply and remove? Is it a shade only job? I ask as I really struggle for shade at car washing time where I live.
  4. jetsetjimbo

Donington Park BTCC Infield Parking - Sun July 15th 2007

Sent a mail this morning although I fear I may have missed out this time. If you could let me know either way Mork that'd be great.
  5. jetsetjimbo

Short Shifter - Gear selection problem!

I didn't actually get round to changing the linkage itself - the original is still on there. I disconnected the linkage from the gear change (both forward/backwards and throw) and have somehow got the stick out of sync with the transmission i think. I seem to be able to selcect 6 gears -...
  6. jetsetjimbo

Short Shifter - Gear selection problem!

Think I may have just messed things up a little rushing to get my newly acquired shortshifter fitted. I'm not quite sure what has happened but reverse now seems to selet a forwar gear and I can't get it off the drive to test the others. I've still got the original one on there at the moment...
  7. jetsetjimbo

car just been detailed

I assume the jetseal goes on last? Would it bond to a layer of Megs NXT liquid wax? I use that as it fills the swirls pretty well but have been thinking of trying something else with fillers?
  8. jetsetjimbo

Ace photos

You caught the light at a great time in the first group! I love those deep dish european style wheels.
  9. jetsetjimbo

Not a seat but very 'bling' 205 Dimma Turbo Technics + Renault 5 Turbo 2

Saw that very R5 at the Renault World Series last year. I think it was forsale for around 20k if I remember correctly, gotta love those old Group B cars.
  10. jetsetjimbo

intake Turbo Hose

I fitted my TIP myself and had never really done anything even remotely mechanical before. It's just a matter of making sure you have the tools you need and taking your time getting all single use clips on the standard item off, which is the hardest part.
  11. jetsetjimbo

BTCC Croft - Camping Thread Only

Tossers! [:@] At least it all came off. £85 is a darn sight easier to swallow than a respray. Here's hoping the CCTV can be of use for once.
  12. jetsetjimbo

Whats Best now?

Looking forward to some before and after shots. Your first proper(ish) detail is always rewarding. I just wish I had somewhere away from the elements to indulge more often. Have fun! :)
  13. jetsetjimbo

Spacers on Leon?

Define sensible? 10mm front and 15mm rear?
  14. jetsetjimbo

Spacers on Leon?

Looking at joing the GB on the spacers. What will I be safe to go to without risking rubbing on standard suspension and wheels? (Sorry if this has already been mentioned in the thread but I'm short on time tonight.) :) Cheers
  15. jetsetjimbo

BTCC Croft - Camping Thread Only

Put Vick and me down Phil. Should be a right laugh, will have to think about what we can bring... See I told you we'd come :bleh:
  16. jetsetjimbo

Power flow Exhaust, What a Great Mod! So Happy!

I assume they'd do one with a middle box to? I assume the £350 was fitted? Makes it about the same as a Blueflame cat back.
  17. jetsetjimbo

Spacers on Leon?

Me three - if the price was right (ish) :)
  18. jetsetjimbo

More Rockingham shots

Oh yes, and a few of the other board people. Will get my piccys up tonight.
  19. jetsetjimbo

Blueflame back box

Can anyone confirm that the blueflame back box for the LCR will fit on the standard exhaust? I have tried searching but have struggled to find anything and it's late - long day at BTCC
  20. jetsetjimbo

central, southern convoy to Rockingham (new thread)

Is it the Rothwell Lodge Service Area on the A14 that we're heading for?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.