Search results

1. FR?

No they didnt
  2. Anyone had their emissions fix reversed?

All affected engines across all affected VAG brands have been suffering, sometimes quickly sometimes a year or more later. As mentioned previously the chief culprit is the EGR valve that fails, at one point there was a global shortage as so many were being replaced. Also common fails after...
  3. Anyone had their emissions fix reversed?

Then you've been very lucky, I suggest you take a look at this facebook pressure group with over 7,000 affected members trying to hold VAG to account for the damage/expense/inconvenience and occasional threats to life that the emmissions fix has caused...
  4. New to the forum

Love the exhaust :-)
  5. Rubber mats

Yeah its essentially an Audi A4 B7, so source them from Audi. Thats often the case with alot of parts for the Exeo. :-)
  6. New owner with a few questions please

Definitely optional, I just wondered if that was contributing to the problem. Ive not had it done and my Exeo is going nowhere near a main dealer while I own it. :-)
  7. New owner with a few questions please

Out of curiosity has it had the fix done?
  8. New old member

Yep Ive been using them for about two years now, and they are awesome. I wont ever be using any other tyres
  9. Auto wipers

Mine works fine, if youre unable to see and it isnt wiping then there is something wrong.
  10. New old member

I use mine as my daily car, performs outstanding in the role doing roughly 1000 miles a week. Very wise getting one without the update. Mine has now reached 150k and has only required routine maintenance. If you can stretch to it I thoroughly recommend replacing the tyres with Michelin Cross...
  11. Anyone had their emissions "fixed"?

I must be really lucky with mine as I've never once noticed it doing a regen in the 100,000 miles I've driven in it.
  12. Anyone had their emissions "fixed"?

Probably sold them, lol
  13. Road tax

Just had my reminder, mines £135 for a 61 plate 143bhp. Wonder why the difference.
  14. iOS11 and in car bluetooth issues

I had exactly the same thought lol
  15. iOS11 and in car bluetooth issues

I have a 5s and Ive been having problems with my phone since it updated to IOS11. :-(
  16. exeo st tyres

I wont ever be using any other tyres again :-)
  17. Installing CD changer in EXEO ST

No idea on that I'm afraid as Ive never looked for a new one. My one that I got from an accident damaged Skoda was like new though.
  18. Installing CD changer in EXEO ST

It really is that simple Rob, because it is what was supposed to be in there from the start, but SEAT decided to be clever and put an ipod connector in instead (which doesnt function properly because the RNSE unit is expecting a 6CD changer).
  19. Tyre Pressure Sensor

Yes it stays on until reset
  20. tyre choice

Yep, lol. I was so impressed I put them on my wifes XC90, although they aren't lasting quite as well on that, although to be fair it is slightly heavier :-)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.