Search results

1. Remove Alarm?

So far, all quiet. I do need to change the battery so it's not an entire surprise. I leave it charged 24/7 as too tight to buy a battery and too stupid to think of the Electric bill.
  2. Remove Alarm?

Just to update, I removed fuses 5, (CCM) 7.5A 6, Central locking 5A 14, Interior lighting, central locking/ electric windows 10A Then I reconnected these fuses (forget which order, whilst the car's engine was running) and now the car is not sounding the alarm.
  3. Remove Alarm?

Thank You, I've seen some other threads on the matter and am checking them out.
  4. Remove Alarm?

My Seat is not the happiest of cars, but I need to keep it going a bit longer. At the moment the alarm keeps going off and I just need to know how to disable it completely for now. I don't know which fuse to pull to get rid!
  5. Runs bad for 20 secs then fine

Did you get to the bottom if this?
  6. Vagcom

Will a basic one reset throttle body? Battery been off my car several times.
  7. alternative supplier for this vacuum pipe? 06A103221C

Quick update, Part number is updated, now 06A-103-221-BQ ( 06A103221BQ ) and I paid only! £32.59 inc the vat
  8. Owl noise!

My mates passat 1.8t needed a pipe like above Notice you have a APP one, may I ask what the brake servo to inlet manifold Part number is? TPS don't even have a screen to show me!
  9. Charging car battery

I use a very old, larger charger for an hour to start it, then a trickle charger for a longer time until it's charging light goes green, small enough to use in a flat but make sure you can't smell any gas coming from it (if smell gas then run, and run some more!)
  10. getting a leon cupra for £2k?

I try to look for cars that have bits missing! That way they can be done up. Just make sure the bits missing are 1, cheap 2, easy 3, not hiding expensive bits. For example make sure the Turbo is good on these (no idea if mine is!)
  11. what have you done to your car today ?

Front discs and pads today, I need to sort out N/S CV boot and O/s strut cover tomorrow I didn't realise the Master cylinder has two bleed nipples!
  12. what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted different head unit, just need one of those ever increasing in price glove box blanks, disappointed there is no "solid" Glove-box off a base model etc I need a surround for my new HU too
  13. For sale section?

I understand that you just PM the person with the ad.
  14. Weird button near the floor driver side door what is it

Never leave dogs in a car with closed windows!
  15. Noisy petrol pump? Now noise has stopped and so has car

I thinkn this is it http://www.vagcat.com/epc/cat/se/LE/2004/268/57/4768918/ (get a free account to view) 1J0919087J (might be old number etc) Hope this helps
  16. engine management light help needed !!!

Would you mind telling me the correct part number for the Manifold-Brake Booster line with one-way valves? Mine has been bodged by PO
  17. Spongy Brake Pedal

I saw a thread where the bleeding sequence depended on what ABS pump fitted to the car Can't find at the moment though
  18. is it bad news for diesel cars?

Don't forget that modern diesels have DPF's which can be a pain and sometimes need topping up with special fluid
  19. Which power steering fluid in Cupra MK1?

Closer to us "Motorspares" had it cheaper than local VAG (VW) but try TPS too (My TPS code is rubbish though)
  20. Replacement engine help !

I've never done one! This is my first VAG car, I would just ask seller for detailed pics and compare to yours, or perhaps ask for a guarantee of figment. If on the bay then sometimes pictures can be zoomed in.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise