Search results

1. Brody_Antoine

Boost Pressure Regulation/ turbo whine/limp mode

Hi everyone has anyone repair the overboost issues, ive got the same issue it is intermittent and scared to excelerate had to go back into limp mode. I scan with vcds and im gonna have to do some inspection. But work hours are long and just not enough time and winter is fast approaching. Anyone...
  2. Brody_Antoine

Underbody

Thanks I think you are quite right. Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
  3. Brody_Antoine

Underbody

Hi guys I will take a pic of it I only saw the msg just. Thanks for the response guys, I'll post a pic tomorrow. Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
  4. Brody_Antoine

Underbody

Hi anyone I've been trying to repair a part underneath body drivers side. Theres an aluminun device under the mk2 seat leon. It looks like a heatsink. Does anyonee know what it is. Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
  5. Brody_Antoine

**110bhp toledo tdi not starting *HELP *

Hi Edwardjtdi4 it's been a while I hope you've got this problem sorted. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  6. Brody_Antoine

Toledo 1.8t

Wicked Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  7. Brody_Antoine

Toledo 1.8t

We would like to see before and after pics. Getting a cupra bumper are a good idea Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  8. Brody_Antoine

key fob battery change now not working

No hard feelings. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  9. Brody_Antoine

I wasn't referring to illegal copies. You can get genuine copies of Ross tech Vcds which is genuine. You are the one who mentioned illegal copies maybe you should advised him/her. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  10. Brody_Antoine

Help auto watch FCC ID OXC-225

I think I've found why this happens. The micro switch on the bonnet lock is not making contact with the lock causing the system to believe that the car is still unlock. I'll keep you posted. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  11. Brody_Antoine

Help needed

What's everyone doing now. I've install some logo lights car looking OK now let me know what you think. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk Will upload some better pic.
  12. Brody_Antoine

You can run your own diagnostics before taking it to seat dealer. It could be a very minute problem. Get a vag cable there loads on ebay get the lite version of vag diagnostic and scan the car for the error code. I've change my battery in my fob plus my car battery has gone dead and was worried...
  13. Brody_Antoine

PD140 Boost Pipe Issue

Which end is coming out. It looks like an easy modification Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  14. Brody_Antoine

Leon FR 17" alloys with tyres.

Post some pics are Pls Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  15. Brody_Antoine

Anyone know what this cable is?

Was it just lying there? Was it connected to anything? Take pic of the other side. It looks like a led bulb. Is your light in your glove box working? Other than that there may be a part number on the circuit board just Google it. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  16. Brody_Antoine

Help needed

Hi tapatalkers I need some ideas now that I've done my bumper and hood. The car came with 15" 5x100 alloys. If I am to go to 18" 5x100 do I need to change the shock absorbers and spring to give the car lift? I attempted a 18" and I had to sold it. Any help and comments would be appreciated...
  17. Brody_Antoine

Help needed

Been wanting to post those for awhile . Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  18. Brody_Antoine

Help needed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  19. Brody_Antoine

Help needed

I know it's late to respond on my progress but I've install new door module on both front doors and I've got my puddle light back and my audible warning light. Anyone need help with that issue feel free to contact. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  20. Brody_Antoine

nothing works on front door card

Post some pics. Also you may need to run vag tool. Should yell you what's not. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk