Search results

1. Turbo timer

Thats cool then will leave that out. Was only thinking liked the sound of walking away from car with it still running Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Turbo timer

What are peoples views on turbo timers are they worth it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. BOV set up

Not chipped standard at the moment Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. BOV set up

Just got a forge fmdv008 BOV. It comes with a yellow and blue spring and 3 shims just wondered what the best set up for my cupra r is Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. JR air filter

Yeah not sure wat happened tho sucks as just got tip through the post to Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. JR air filter

Thats brilliant thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. JR air filter

That should be better thank you. Will get one on order as order badger turbo inlet pipe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. JR air filter

Hi i brought a JR air filter for my cupra r and i feel its bot rite can anyone help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Dump valve

Ok will stick to the forge 008 then i think Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Dump valve

Ol thank will do then Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Dump valve

Dont suppose you know about the forge split r recirc valve and if thats any good Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Dump valve

Ok thats brilliant thanks. Thought id see as got offered it for cheap Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Dump valve

Been offered a forge type rs BOV recirc valve and just wondered if anyone knew if would be any good on a cupra r. Apparently it has a 34 mm conection Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Waste gate chatter

Thats brilliant thank you very much. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Waste gate chatter

Hi im hoping to get my first cupra r this weekend and thinking of doing little bits to it but really want waste gate chatter. Just wondering whats the beat way to go about this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Induction kit

Yeah the talking about the dump valve putting a recirc valve on as meant to be better
  17. Induction kit

Thats brilliant mate. Also been told a light on the dash comes on when changing the recirc valve is that true if so how do u get rid of it
  18. Induction kit

Cool will look into them. Any ideas about recirc valves
  19. Induction kit

Just found that thank you. Im still new to being on a forum
  20. Induction kit

Wondering what peoples views are on induction kits for leon cupra r. So many out there want whats beat for the car