Search results

1. apr95

RVC reversing camera installed

I do believe that it could be just the speed switch off. I have ops activated and it says on that screen for a few seconds afterwards. You could always activate ops so the car pops up but I don't see it'll do much of a difference
  2. apr95

Will have a play around when get chance to see if I can get it to work off the reverse without a filter
  3. apr95

I think I have the same sort of kit I'm currently installing, I will be making a full detailed 'how to'.... I'm planning on crimping 2 female spade connectors to the 2 led wires on the unit. The RCA cable with the red cable is just incase someone's fitting a camera where the head unit requires a...
  4. apr95

Avoid Horizon LEDs if you want to receive anything ordered

I second this, just fob you off with lies and fake promises, can't rate Autobeam high enough though for a alternative recomedation :footysup:
  5. apr95

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

All washed and cleaned up!
  6. apr95

APR or DervTech stage 1? - FR TDI 150

Does anyone know if the dpf filter volume/ function on a 150bhp is the same as a 184? TIA
  7. apr95

Leon FR Mode button not working.

I've had this issue from time to time, reset the infotainment system (holding the power button until you hear a pop and screen comes back on) and turn vehicle off and on. I've had this from the new update too!
  8. apr95

OBDeleven modifications

Have a read through this and see what catches your eye http://obdeleven.proboards.com/thread/764/coding-adaptations
  9. apr95

OBDeleven modifications

(1) Select Control Unit 09 Central Electrics. (2) Select Adaptions (Code (3) Select Leuchte23SL (Left Outside Rear Light) (4) Change Lichtfunktion E 23 to nicht aktiv (5) Change Lichtfunktion F 23 to nicht aktiv (6) Change Dimmwert EF 23 to 0 (7) Change Dimming Direction EF 23 to minimize...
  10. apr95

OBDeleven modifications

Deactivate daylight (DRL) in rear. LED drivers 1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347) 2 - Adaptation 3 - Select - Daytime Running Light 4 - Sub - Tagfahrlicht dauerfahlicht aktiviert zusaetzlich standlicht 5 - Change value to Off Read more...
  11. apr95

2.0 Tdi tuning

Does anyone know if the 150 has the same dpf consumption and regen cycles as the 184. Also are the engine internals the same, if so a remap surely would just take it closer to that figure without any problems.
  12. apr95

2.0 Tdi tuning

I do around 30 miles a day however just a roads not really motorway, will do more research but may just shy away, would have loved to have the 184 however not got deep enough pockets to buy and let alone to insure!
  13. apr95

2.0 Tdi tuning

Hi, Has anyone had either a remap or tuning box on a 150bhp mk3 2.0 tdi fr. I previously had an astra and mapped it when I did it nuked the dpf filling it. Any info or recommendations would be appreciated.
  14. apr95

OBDeleven modifications

Yeah I have no problem helping anyone out in Nottinghamshire area
  15. apr95

OBDeleven modifications

No if you change the one adaptation to 127 it'll do the 1 led you need to do it on the other 3 ones as there are 4 leds for the tail lights All the adaptations are as follows Leuchte23SL HLC10. (DRIVERS OUTTER) -Leuchte24SL HRA65 (PASSENGERS OUTTER) -Leuchte26NSL LA72 (DRIVERS INNER)...
  16. apr95

OBDeleven modifications

Yeah, all my rear lights on the same adaptations have the intensity turned up. I think it's the Dimmwert column, it should be 100 as stock and change it 127 (it's the max)
  17. apr95

OBDeleven modifications

Yeah I know what you mean and I don't think it's possible as seat would only fit certain brightness leds to the sidelights, I have all turned up to 127 so it blends in with the dedicated brake light better. All the code is to tell the side light led to illuminate with the brake. Hope this helps
  18. apr95

OBDeleven modifications

No there's no difference if you have the rear lights on as permanent drl's
  19. apr95

OBDeleven modifications

Yeah will be legal doesn't matter how much red light is showing when braking as long as there's no white
  20. apr95

OBDeleven modifications

Rear light illuminate when braking... Central electrics 09 31347 Adaption -Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion D 23 - Bremslicht -Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion D 24 - Bremslicht -Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtfunktion D 26 -Bremslicht -Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion D 27 - Bremslicht