Search results

1. mick_n3

android auto

Probably something simple but I just can't find the answer On the Android Auto home screen I used to have the radio staion displayed on the lefthand side, now all I get is media unavailable as in pictures All I can get is either Tom Tom or Google maps on the right hand side, can't seem to get...
  2. mick_n3

Fitting rear lights?

Rear light removal
  3. mick_n3

Identify Facelift vs Pre-Facelift

If your dealer doesn't know I would be seriously looking for another dealer
  4. mick_n3

White dust particles from air vents into the cabin

Oxidisation on the evaprator core. My first MK3 a 2014 was terrible for it, started at about 18 months old just the same as yours covered the dash console etc, did it until I sold it, 2nd MK3 a 2016 never did it at all. and I had that 3 years. It was mentioned in a thread on here years ago, had...
  5. mick_n3

Front Assist

ACC uses the radar in the front lower grill I have ACC no front camera, 2020 with extra stalk, Have a look in the lower front grill see if it has rhe radr fitted,
  6. mick_n3

Cupra purchase

Sorted back in the Seat fold Just put deposit on this pick up next week 2020 9k on clock,
  7. mick_n3

Cupra purchase

Hopefully coming back to the Seat fold after a few years away Looking for a late Cupra, and getting conflicting info, read that buckets seats were fitted to the later ones All but one of the 2019-2020 Lux models I've have had standard seats either leather or Alcantra, really want buckets, when...
  8. mick_n3

Map update when in for service

I was under the impression map care wasn't available in UK Have Seat finally come to their senses and offered it like they do elsewhere? If so I'll bear it in mind when I look at changing my current Leon
  9. mick_n3

Auto wipers always on?

Neither of mine have 2014 and 2016 always had to set wipers to auto on the stalk
  10. mick_n3

Auto wipers always on?

Move the stalk down to the first position the wipers will give one sweep and park, auto wipers are now on, the toggle switch in the top of the arm is a sensitivity setting, it adjusts the point at which the auto wipers start depending on how much water/rain is detected by the rain sensor
  11. mick_n3

OBDeleven modifications

You'll be able to read fault codes with that but that will be about it, you need either the OBDEleven interface or vcds to make changes Have a look at the link below OBDEleven link
  12. mick_n3

Insurer won't replace windscreen with SEAT glass?

Fingers crossed the fitters do a proper job, I had a screen fitted in my 1998 Shogun through insurance obviously non OEM but National windscreens completely screwed up three different so called technicians, 2 screens and a new roof headlining and all new outer trims which were special order...
  13. mick_n3

Small items

RE 1, no it doesn't lock, I have the same problem adjust it to where you want it and the slightest touch and it slides back, my old 2014 SC didn't it took a bit of pressure before it moved and the new one doesn't feel as solid as the old one, Seat must be trying to save money ;)
  14. mick_n3

Fit LED lights to 1,4 TSI Style

What Kazand said my first Mk3 lights were spot on better than the xenons on my BMW, this one is bordering on dangerous the wife won't drive it if it's raining and doesn't like driving at night. Beam is set correctly and auto level is working.
  15. mick_n3

Frozen Screen

Because it has been replaced under the vehicle warranty it will only be covered until your main warranty ends, so after May it won't be covered, you may be lucky and get some good will if it does fail after that.
  16. mick_n3

Headlight brightness

Been following this and just don't understand why there is so much difference in light output between what is in effect the same car For example my current 16MY Leon 5dr LED lights are appalling the Halogen ones on my old 3 Series BM were better and that's saying something, yet the previous...
  17. mick_n3

Retrofitting the new 8" media screen

Not sure if it works but here's a link https://www.facebook.com/mqbcoding
  18. mick_n3

yellow brown dots at the back of car

Personally I washed, clay bar then sealed and then waxed. you will need to put some protection back on after. If you're struggling to find fallout remover AutoBrite do international shipping
  19. mick_n3

yellow brown dots at the back of car

Noticed the same on my White Leon at the weekend used fallout remover http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/index.php/purple-rain-2-0-iron-fallout-remover.html
  20. mick_n3

OBDeleven modifications

If you order the pro version you get the pro code in the package