Search results

1. Vegas1982

Strong Petrol smell inside car

found the problem was the hose leading to the expansion chamber someone numpty put the wrong pipe on
  2. Vegas1982

Strong Petrol smell inside car

great thread going see where it is tonight when i get home, it was defiantly stronger when i had heaters on cheers
  3. Vegas1982

Hello New to SCN

thanks use your name cheers
  4. Vegas1982

Leon flip Key guide

can you sync a key with my seat leon mk1 car with stand alone key? cheers
  5. Vegas1982

Only one key without FOBS replacement cost to get a FOB Key?

will try thanks mate will have more of a look around and start a thread if needed cheers
  6. Vegas1982

Hello New to SCN

Hello I have just bought a red seat Leon Cupra 180 has a couple of modifications but not to many, handles great had a A3 before but i would say the seat is much better at handling feels more planted on the road Happy Days )))) Modifications. Dump valve Forge RE-Circ Alloys Stereo...
  7. Vegas1982

hi mate bought car as it had full service history but only one key which was a shame but everything else is great a few little issues but nothing that i cannot fix myself is it easy enough even though i don't have a fob key? i have seen the video but not to sure if it will work with the...
  8. Vegas1982

Hi i have just bought a seat leon mk1 180 2002 marron red and it only came with one keyand no fobs can anyone please let me know how much this will cost to get a fob key sync to my car and if seat have to do it?