Search results

1. christoff1

My Cupra 280 Build Thread **Update 2/9/14: Milltek Fitted With Videos**

The videos don't do it any justice, it's definitely one of those ones you have to hear on the naked ear. It definitely gets heads turning when your driving about ☺
  2. christoff1

Really? I have heard something like this before. Here's the link to the one I got. Just also realised there are two available - no sure if I'll fit now or not. http://www.awesomegti.com/car/seat/leon-mk3/forge-vacuum-operated-recirculating-diverter-valve-2-0tsi-engine-13-on
  3. christoff1

Of course it was km/h :) Quick update to thread - Videos added - Exhaust/Bumper Damage pics - On order list
  4. christoff1

I'll get a outside cold start for you shortly ☺ rest to follow...
  5. christoff1

Quick video on the way home in Drive mode and not Sport. I'll get some proper ones to post tomorrow. http://youtu.be/rhFz2esha6U
  6. christoff1

LOL. I reckon I'll get some tomorrow guys
  7. christoff1

Haha glad you liked it mate. Your the first one to hear it on here, not had the chance to get any decent videos to post
  8. christoff1

Haha was that you In the red cupra on Edinburgh Road, Glasgow? Or somewere else?
  9. christoff1

Cheers mate. Each to their own I guess. Not much different from the original tips really.
  10. christoff1

Yeah ill need to upload them to YouTube today.
  11. christoff1

VWR Panel filter has been fitted. Updated original post guys
  12. christoff1

They have been since the photos, just as mentioned I had to go back the day after because it had moved and I wasn't happy with the tips. Sorted now will get another pic up shortly. ...knew someone would have pointed it out lol.
  13. christoff1

It has arrived....finally.

Pics and info on my build thread guys http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=407152
  14. christoff1

Team Heko Wind Deflectors - Help!

Thanks mate. I prefer the Team Hekos tbh so just gonna wait for them..
  15. christoff1

AndrewJB's MK3 Leon Cupra 420ps

Yeah mate.
  16. christoff1

Downpipe & 200cell Sports cat - £797+VAT (£956.40 Inc VAT) Catback exhaust, Non resonated with black tips - £850+VAT (£1020.00 Inc VAT) Chrome tips are around £50 cheaper. You need to get the downpipe with this system can't have one or the other unfortunately. These are the RRP's from Milltek...
  17. christoff1

Team Heko Wind Deflectors - Help!

Wish the 3 door Hekos would hurry up and get released usually always a first purchase for a car for me!
  18. christoff1

AndrewJB's MK3 Leon Cupra 420ps

Car looks great Andrew! I also reckon we may have a mutual friend in common Craig who used to have the Leon Cupra R Mk2 in white.
  19. christoff1

Original post has been updated with some pictures and new items ordered for you guys to check out. Hold tight for some videos.
  20. christoff1

Thinking of cupra 280!!

If you were closer to me I would have taken you out a spin but I'm a bit far up the country for that. But I definitely suggest you hunt for a DSG test drive I can honestly assure you will not be disappointed. And so far so good on the oil front after 2k miles, isn't guzzling it unlike my...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.