Search results

1. Leon ST bumper.

No problem. Thanks for the quick reply!
  2. Leon ST bumper.

Hi, Does anyone know if the rear bumper from a 5 door hatch will fit on an ST? Needing a replacement. TIA
  3. eBay cable and software?

Thanks mate, I'll order anyway and see how it goes.
  4. eBay cable and software?

Did this one work ok and do you get a disc to install the software?
  5. Expected Delivery?

Ordered mines on the 28th of June and pick up on Monday. It's gonna be a looooooooooooooong weekend :(
  6. My Cupra 280 Build Thread **Update 2/9/14: Milltek Fitted With Videos**

Nah was at the tesco just at springburn, was in the girlfriends mini :p I was reading your thread in work earlier then just happen to pass you, small world lol
  7. My Cupra 280 Build Thread **Update 2/9/14: Milltek Fitted With Videos**

Drove past you today, car looks and sounds sweet!!!
  8. Expected Delivery?

Mines was only an 8 digit number, when Seat emailed you back did they not ask for your details and the dealers details? They done this with me and managed to get a reference number to track the car.
  9. Expected Delivery?

Yeah I had an order ref but I got that direct from Seat, seems weird they couldn't give you it? If you call or email them with the ref number they should be able to tell you where it is.
  10. Detailing New Car

:lol: I spent a good half hour going through this yesterday! No thanks :whistle:
  11. Expected Delivery?

Xyleth, got an email back from Seat CS. My cars on a ship called L'Audace and is due into Tyne on the 25th so I'd be guessing that your car, and anyone else who had one built around that time (28th July) will be on it too. Been checking marinetraffic.com religiously for updates on where the...
  12. Detailing New Car

Hi guys, I pick up my new car when I get back from holiday, can anyone tell me the best way to detail it and recommend any products? It's a brand new Leon SC in technic grey so I want to treat it right from the off and keep it looking good.
  13. DTUK tuning box

Thanks, that's not too bad! I'll be looking into this.
  14. DTUK tuning box

Is it worth getting the stage 2 box for the 1.6 TDI 105? It's obviously pretty slow so what numbers would you expect to see?
  15. Chris's Evo IX Thread

Nice evo mate! I'm thinking of getting one if these as my Friday - Sunday car, IF the OH will let me :( Always been one of my favourites growing up.
  16. Anybody want to buy my 17" Dynamics

Is the £300 including the tyres?
  17. 17" Dynamic Alloys

Not enough posts to PM you brobbo, how much you looking for?
  18. Expected Delivery?

I ordered the last week in June and was told a build week of the 1st of September (not sure what week as I'm not near a calendar) but it was built end of July just missing the factory shut down and is waiting to be shipped on the 16th. Must be something to do with the options specified.
  19. Expected Delivery?

I emailed Seat CS on Saturday about my car, same as you sat at the port in Barcelona. Got an update from them today and they say it will be on the ship for the UK on the 16th August so your car should leave on the same day? They didn't give me a ship name but said they'll email me when it leaves...
  20. 17" Dynamic Alloys

I pick up my Leon SC SE in approx 3 weeks after my build date was moved forward and I'm looking at some mods. Does anyone know the price of the 17" Dynamic alloys? I have the original 16" alloys but I don't think they'll look good enough.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.