Search results

1. Abs2788

Please need some help - P0087 - fuel pressure low

Update: changed fuel rail sensor, no joy. Getting another code which I have been getting now and then - camshaft timing position. Think we are boiling to the timing but going to start with changing the camshaft valve behind the fuel pump, see if this helps. Anyone recommend a decent garage to...
  2. Abs2788

Please need some help - P0087 - fuel pressure low

So, my cars stock currently, was hoping to get to stage 2 at the moment, still getting the dreaded fuel pressue too low - P0087 while stock running up to 154bhp on dyno before fuel cuts off on what is a 2.0tfsi (200bhp). This is what ive done so far to eliminate: Brand new Hp Fuel pump...
  3. Abs2788

Fuel rail issue while upgrading to stage 2

I've changed the spring on the second hand one I bought on eBay, on off chance this could be a bad one as well. Changed cam follower while off as well. Only issue was when putting it all together to go back on run, the stupid banjo nut rounded off while tightening. Now trying to source new fuel...
  4. Abs2788

Can you point out what you mean exactly by that? Picture for example or part number etc thanks for your help
  5. Abs2788

I personally don't think it would be fuel filter because that was changed with a service in august, and is the correct bar that was used. The lift pump we have changed on the new fuel pump I purchased but cannot test with out the new fuel rails as my banjo nut rounded off and leaks fuel on ignition
  6. Abs2788

Hi Just fitted my milltek - full system from turbo; induction kit, pcv upgrade to type n; new used fuel pump as I was having limp modes before and before carrying out stage 2 remap and performing dyno runs, still having the dreaded fuel pressure error and going to limp on standard. My fuel...
  7. Abs2788

BCS / Milltek the differance

I had a full milltek non res system on my a3 tfsi before. Sounded immense and no problems on motorway with sound. Was planning on getting the same for my leon fr tfsi. I'm hoping it sounds just as nice. Never heard of the BCS system though
  8. Abs2788

Front Right Knocking

Anyone come across a knock that sounds like it's from passenger door like something's loose inside the door card or around the glove box area. Only when road is uneven or bumpy. Any ideas?
  9. Abs2788

Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

Do you sell the above (Audi style) headlights, they look amazing
  10. Abs2788

step by step speaker change.

Is there a big difference with the tweeters being disconnected or can you not notice a difference with the new speakers in and tweeters disconnected. Not sure if its worth the hassle and time to replace the tweeters and take the door card out etc. Thinking of getting the alpine type r...
  11. Abs2788

Whistling Noise

I had exact same issue and only just bought my car privately recently as well,I changed my front 2 tyres (they needed changing anyways) and that made a difference, so I suspected it was the actual tyre passenger side
  12. Abs2788

High pressure pump failure

I noticed when mine failed before that apart from plugging it into diagnostics, it kept going into limp when i use to be in for example 6th gear and putting my foot down building the revs this way, always got the fault code related to this
  13. Abs2788

TFSI standard boost pressure?

hopefully mine lasts a while considering ive just changed it yesterday
  14. Abs2788

TFSI standard boost pressure?

I changed my diverter valve yesterday to the new type d revision and seems better with boost
  15. Abs2788

Leon Cupra 2010 TSI

why would you buy in that colour
  16. Abs2788

Exhaust?

ive always been happy with milltek
  17. Abs2788

Re-Mapping FR170

Your clutch may wear quicker with a map but like to know what you get it up to
  18. Abs2788

I need a part number - can anyone assist?

It was from ebay (yes ive learnt my lesson and not buying a kit again from here). It was a continental contitech. Ive sent them a message. I tried VW parts earlier today who i think understood me and quoted £0.64 but wont come till wednesday :( but then when i rang them back they were shut to...
  19. Abs2788

I need a part number - can anyone assist?

Hi, I need a part number for a timing belt tensioner stud. Was replacing my timing belt and the kit didn't come with the stud and the original one, the thread is worn on one side so no good. Im going to ring seat parts on monday but was hoping for a part number if there is one for it so...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.